United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to Chriso

Go down

Message to Chriso Empty Message to Chriso

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:25 am

Cameras return to the arena where Robert Conrey is standing in the middle of the ring, visibly angered. He takes the microphone and start to speak

Robert Conrey: "So that's it... not only you came into my match, not only you have slammed me in the face with my briefcase... but you damn shacked Jokers hand?"

Fan's booes knowing who Robert is addressing

Robert Conrey: "Chriso... I used to know you as an honorable man, but I have to take this back with sadness. You already said you wanted one of my title shoot, but I thought you had the guts to come out and challenge me for that, instead, you stole it. I believed that an undead man couldn't feel fear, but obviously you do to sneak behind my back."

The fan of Chriso booes but the Robert's one and the face one cheers

Robert Conrey: "So prove me wrong, come out here NOW and let me make you eat that briefcase that you like so much, because trust me, if you think to have done a smart thing, you have done a terrible mistake... never anger me, never... chriso"

Back to top Go down

Message to Chriso Empty Re: Message to Chriso

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:33 pm

Robert stands around for ages getting impatient.
Suddenly Tubular Hell falls through the arena as the light go out and the fans boo.
When they return on, Chriso is standing there.
The Briefcase is in between both him and Robert on the floor.
Chriso has a fixed gaze on Robert.

Now is the time for you to Show me......
I do not fear anyone.....
Take what is yours......
i will prove to you soon enough.....
when the moon is full........
what a DeadMan CAN DO!!!

The fans boo as Chriso keeps his gaze on Robert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Suddenly, a glowing shower of sparks in the shape of a 4 explodes over the entranceway. "Master" Horn appears with "Hardcore" Cletus close behind with a mic.

Cletus: Oh, hey, sorry to interrupt, but we had to come out so I could say hey to my old pal Chriso. Remember me, Deadman? I bet you'd like to forget our match two weeks ago, when you needed help from Rock & Hawk to score a win over me. This Monday, you're facing my partner here, Horn, and I'd like to see Rock & Hawk dare face injury by coming out during that match! So Deadman, it's going to be all up to you this time - and there ain't no full moon scheduled, pal!

Cletus tosses the mic to Horn, who points right at Chriso as he speaks.

Horn: Chriso.. you'd better wait until Tuesday to start worrying about anyone but me. If you don't, well, I can't say I won't appreciate the easy victory..

Horn: And R-Con, feel free to take a front row seat so you can watch Chriso get flattened by the force of 4-Down's SERIOUS FREEZING DESTRUCTION!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:47 am

Robert stares at Chriso before Cletus and Horn appearance. Then he looks to the two and then back to Chriso. Conrey takes up the briefcase and looks at it for a moment before he starts to speak again

Robert Conrey: "You don't impress me anymore Chriso, I'm sorry. You used to be the cold deadman, now you showed an even too human greedy side. You are just like others and I see you are making enemies quickly..."

Then he turns to Horn

Robert Conrey: "I will sure book a front row seat to see what happens in that match... and to watch over the new Chriso's friends..."

He returns to look to Chriso

Robert Conrey: "I hope you have something on your mind, because you are in deep troubles..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:58 pm

as 4-Downs music plays, Chriso slowly turns his head to the entrance ramp to lsiten to them.

Hrn and Cletus......
If you want me to focus on you until Monday night ends......
then you will have no one to blame......
when that coffin lid shuts out the light!!!

Chriso turns his head back to Robert.

Ther is only ONE thing on my mind.....
YOU......
Joker and the Carnival mean nothing to me......
But as long as i know they wont be ambushing me.....
that clause SHALL b mine!!!

Chriso dioes the Dead Eyes at Robert.

Prepare yourself Rocker.....
Monday Night.....
You Dine.....In.....Heeeeellll!!!

Chriso drops his mic walking up the entrance ramp towards 4-Down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:35 pm

As Chriso approaches "Master" Horn and "Hardcore" Cletus, he stares right through Horn. Horn and Cletus slowly back up to the side of the stage, letting Chriso pass with a generous amount of distance between Chriso and themselves.

Chriso stops as he is passing the two of them, and turns and continues to stare at Horn. Horn and Cletus look at each other briefly, then Horn throws his mic at Chriso as the two of them bail through the crowd!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:48 pm

Chriso with a snap movement catches the mic,
he raises it after staring down at it.

Minions.....
Sieze!!!

Cletus and Horn suddenly hault as a line of Druids block the exit.
they back away slowly as the Druids slowly approach.

They look back at Chriso seeing him bending down picking something up.
When he gets back up he has a record in his hand labelled 4-Down.
He raises the mic once more.

Horn.....
This will be your fate.....
come TOMORROW!!!

As Chriso says the last word, he snaps the record clean in half with just his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:06 pm

The camera closes in on Cletus and Horn who appear to be having a private discussion.

Cletus: Look dude, you know I've got my big match tomorrow night.. and this guy is starting to freak me out! Let's make a run for the exit, we can get through these druids. You distract Chriso for a second and then we'll make a mad dash.

Horn looks towards Chriso and now, without a mic, yells out what he has to say.

Horn: Okay Deadman, we're gonna settle this in the ring tomorrow night. Bring your little druid friends here, you're gonna need all the help you can get! Now why don't you toss that mic over here so I can come shove it down your throat!

Horn acts like he's about to run towards Chriso to start an attack, but at the last second turns and he and Cletus run full force towards the exit. They leap and make it through small gaps between Chriso's druids and continue running way into the backstage area. Eventually they pause to take a quick rest..

Cletus: (panting) Well.. I.. didn't exactly want us to look weak out there but I think we came off alright, eh Mr. DJ? And don't worry.. you'll be just fine in the ring with him tomorrow night!

Cletus gives Horn a worried look and Horn looks down, thinking about what he's in store for at the PPV. Cletus punches Horn in the arm and then starts laughing at Horn, teasing him about the match. They make their way out to the parking lot and head out to the gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down