United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call From the Hospital

Go down

Call From the Hospital Empty Call From the Hospital

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:07 am

"Well you got her here just in time. We may still have time to save her. The fatality rate from withdrawal of that new drug "fluorescence" is 99%" Dr. McWetdreams told Boy Bakla.
Boy Bakla breathed a sigh of relief. "But she's not out of the woods yet, the sheer volume of the drug pumped into her veins is astounding, it really is a miracle she is still alive, but the damage to her nervous system... It's still too early to tell." The doctor continued.

Dank Buddha placed his hand on Boy Bakla's shoulder as a tear rolled down Boy Bakla's face. "They will pay for this. I will make them pay." Boy Bakla trembled in anger. FunnyboneSA gave his half-sibling a hug and offered support.

"I need time alone to think." Boy Bakla said to both wrestlers. Boy Bakla walked towards the fire exit picked up its cell phone and called The Sad Man. "Hello Sad? I need a favor, we found Kelly but she's been drugged. I was wondering if you can ask you connections about the guys behind the drug "fluorescence"..."

Back to top Go down