United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cletus vs Rock II

Go down

Cletus vs Rock II Empty Cletus vs Rock II

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:30 pm

A glowing shower of sparks in the shape of a 4 explodes over the entranceway, signaling the arrival of the leader of 4-Down, "Hardcore" Cletus.
He comes out to a thunderous applause and makes his way down to the ring.

Cletus: Tomorrow night, it's the return match I've waited for since my debut here in United Front Wrestling! Let me take you back to one month ago, when I came out to introduce myself to everyone and was interrupted by that loud mouth Rock. Mr. Video Man in the back, can you roll that footage please?

(footage from the impromptu Rock vs Cletus match from one month ago shows on the screen)

"Hardcore" Cletus dives into TheRockAttitude with a clothesline
knocking him down executing a strong 3 Point Stance Charge!!

"Hardcore" Cletus begins a rhyme with the crowd - "DEADLY FORCE keeps on building, God bless the path of the musical children, walking the step of change going forward bound.."
"My music's DEADLY FORCE slammin' you right into the ground! I've found the deeper we go the higher we climb, Cletus makin' progress in your mind, gettin' in tune with the powers of the mystical flow, something I've gotta see, gotta do gotta know - YO!" executing light Nonstop Hardcore Headbutts Deadly Force!!

"Hardcore" Cletus keeps his agonizing submission hold
THEROCKATTITUDE LOOKS SLIGHTLY INJURIED!!!

George Daniels: Tommahawk has jumped into the ring after Cletus, breaking the hold!
TheRockAttitude grabs a chair from underneath the ring and smacks Cletus in the face with a LEGENDARY chair shot!

Johnny Devil: No ref, now go watch the match! HA I just distracted this dumb-ass ref so my dear friend Rocko could get the win!

TheRockAttitude tries a pinning maneuver!
The referee starts counting
Ring Announcer: And the winner of this match via pinfall! TheRockAttitude!!!

Cletus: I was mere seconds from making Rock tap out to my deadly force when I had my first introduction to the cheap tactics that the supposed "champions" of the tag division utilize whenever they know they can't achieve a win without cheating. Well, Rock & Hawk, I like to fight fire with fire, and the last few weeks have been but a small display of what 4-Down can dish out when our opponents don't play by the rules. You think the visit you were paid in the hospital was bad? Boy, you're treading in dangerous territory.

Cletus: I hope you are prepared for what I'm bringing, that's all I can say to you now. I've been waiting for this since day one. And if you don't want to play by the rules tomorrow night, I'm not just going to want to beat you anymore. I'm going to want to take everything you've got away from you and leave you with absolutely nothing. You'll notice there's no music from me tonight - the only words I'm thinking about right now are the words you're going to be screaming to the ref tomorrow night to admit you can't hang with 4-Down, when I make you tap out!

Back to top Go down