United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurricane 4-Down is Coming For Rock & Hawk

Go down

Hurricane 4-Down is Coming For Rock & Hawk Empty Hurricane 4-Down is Coming For Rock & Hawk

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:19 pm

A glowing shower of sparks in the shape of a 4 explodes above the entranceway as the United Tag Team Champions 4-Down appear on the ramp. "Hardcore" Cletus and "Master" Horn hold their tag titles up high as they flash the 4-Down hand symbol to the crowd. They make their way down to the ring, slapping hands with the fans as the ovation grows.

Horn disappears under the ring for a moment. He drags a set up turntables out from under the ring and sets them up on a table near the timekeeper, connecting them up with some wires that were prepared near the announcing booth. He stands behind the tables as Cletus makes his way into the ring, grabbing a mic on his way.

Cletus: Girls and boys, make some noise! You know what this is all about! It's time for our second PPV appearance here at the aptly-named Destruction pay-per-view! Aptly-named? That's right, because you will see the former tag team champions, Rock & Hawk, get shut down on their rematch clause and the disintegration of the formerly dominant tag champs will be complete!

When I came to UFW, it was all about showing the world my skills on the mic and my abilities in the ring, both through hard work and tenacity. It was on my first day here that Rock took it upon himself to start an attack on me - interfering in my match, cheating for the win, you name it - he did it. Well 4-Down is here now to show the entire roster of UFW that you can play by the rules and still make it to the top! Aaron O'Shea is a shining example of what the new blood here in UFW should strive to be like, and the rest of you in the back that feel pressured by the evils of the locker room - fear them no more. 4-Down, Aaron O'Shea, and whoever else wants to step up to the plate are going to give these UFW fans a breath of fresh air!

And speaking of fresh air - this tornado match at the PPV where we defend our titles? Rock & Hawk may bring a little whirlwind action to the match - but Tropical Storm 4-Down has just been upgraded to Hurricane Category 5, and Rock & Hawk will get absorbed by the sheer force of our power!

Now Mr. DJ, the one and only endurance machine of 4-Down, "Master" Horn - let's give these fans a show right now that can only be surpassed by the beating we give Rock & Hawk tomorrow at the PPV!

Horn places two records on the tables and starts one going, a headphone up to one ear as the music begins playing for the arena.

Cletus: THIS IS IT!
You can't make no judgment
It's all a matter of opinion
Our music's takin you high, takin you low
Our flows got ripples like H2O
And you have got to be able and willing
Filling your mind with rhythm
Gotta keep you moving keep you singing
We're bringing this message across gliding..

Those that are lost in time and space
You're climbing at your own place
Bass is our main reactor, music the main factor
And we've got the knack to make you listen
Release all that's within
And let this process begin link the yang with the yin
Now 4-Down's doing it's thing
And I pick up my pen and mix my words
To paint my picture choose the shade of my emotion

Add the color to my scripture
Feed the paper words of rhythm
Vital to the vision the words are always twisting
But logical's the rhyme mission
Cause logical is as logical does
And logical never was a was
Cause logical is the fixed buzz
And you can't make no judgment
It's all a matter of mystic
So Rock & Hawk just know we ain't pausing -

WE'RE CAUSING THE MAIN LOGISTICS!

Cletus drops the mic and Horn enters the ring. They hold up their titles as another glowing shower of sparks in the shape of a 4 explodes right above them in the ring.

Back to top Go down