United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

turning a new leaf.

Go down

turning a new leaf. Empty turning a new leaf.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:58 pm

Aaron O'Shea comes down the ramp with a serious look on his face.
Excuse me, there's something I need to address. I know that I did deserve the victories I have had over my first two weeks, which does make me undefeated, and don't get me wrong I love the feeling. It's just the El Juanito victory didn't really show the standard I'm at. I don't wan't to get those type of victories anymore.I'm turning over a new leaf, I'm going to win properly from now on and show my true potential. I will show you all that the Afternoon delight will do it on his own.Except if I'm going up against that ass HAVOC, he's just to much. Boom boom, I'm mean come on can he say anything else. Anyway peace out!
Aaron throws the microphone to the canvas and begins to walk up the ramp.

Back to top Go down

turning a new leaf. Empty Re: turning a new leaf.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:01 pm

"Turning over a new leaf? Like that will happen... An old dog doesn't learn new tricks..." A voice boomed from the speakers as the image of HAVOC appears over the UFWtron. "So you think you can beat me without your cheating paraphernalia? I would like to see you try, in fact I will insist that the ref give you a full body search before our match to make sure you don't have any toys with you when we face each other again... And this time you will feel the power of HAVOC as you go BOOM!" the screen fades back to black as the crowd cheers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Aaron runs back down to the ring and picks up the microphone.
You know what I'm sick of you on my back. Get out here now and bring a referee with you and let me show you what I can do on my own!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:25 pm

The screen turns back on... "Patience you little Irish dog, patience... We will fight again... And best you remember the pain of powerbomb you recieved. It will only be one of many I will give you. BOOM!!!" A maniacal laughter is heard as the screen goes black again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:29 pm

Aaron begins to go crazy in the ring, ripping his suit off, all while shouting
I'm going to kick your ass, break your neck, your dead punk!
Aaron then begins to calm down and picks up the mic. again.
Ok, ok HAVOC. You know how to push my buttons, but my shrink has thought me to channel it so you cant get to me. All I have to do is wait until we meet in the ring and I can release the beast. No need to cheat with you against me, you are no match to me and all the other wrestlers in that locker room back there. I mean even Brandon could get a three count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down