United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAVOC speaks

Go down

HAVOC speaks Empty HAVOC speaks

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:16 pm

HAVOC steps into the ring... "BOOM!! As you all know, that little punk O'Shea challenged me on the show... Well you Irish dog, I turn down our challenge... I have already beat you..."

The crowd boos...

"And you know what? I don't need to prove anything to anyone else expecially to you folks..."
HAVOC points to the crowd getting more boos...

"In fact I just had an epiphany... I don't think I'm being paid enough here to take your boos... I am officially on strike until I get a pay raise, and if anyone don't like it... TOUGH!"
HAVOC said and left the ring...

Back to top Go down

HAVOC speaks Empty Re: HAVOC speaks

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:24 pm

Aaron walks out.
Well, well. You have one victory in this company and you want a pay rise. You're a joke. Strike? You should be fired on the spot. HAHAHAHA! Why don't you take your sorry ass back to the rock you crawled out from under.
As far as I'm concerned I'm finished with you and I have bigger things to worry about. My match with Mojo, and my career here, but you don't have to worry about those because the way I see it, you'll be gone by the end of next season and of course your not good enough to be in the PPV.

Last edited by aaronoshea on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:29 pm

The tron lights uo and on the screen is Brandon standing in his office. He is sitting in his chair behind his desk leaning back with his arms crossed.

GM Brandon: So you have a problem with the amount you are getting paid huh Havok? Is that what I heard you say? Ok then Havok. You don't like your pay then I can remedy this. Consider yourself.... Suspended indefinetly without pay. You will face who I want you to face when I want you to face them. PERIOD. Now get your crap and get out of my arena. I will have the janitor call you when your appearance is required.

Brandon sits back in his chair leaving Havok standing outside the ring in complete shock wiondering what the heck just happened.

Last edited by Temperedjoker on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:35 pm

Boy Bakla walks into the ring... "Oh Mr. Brandon... Since you have more or less control over HAVOC here, I need a stress toy I mean guest for my Makeover segment in the PPV, why don't you loan him to me?" Boy Bakla asked out loud to the cheers of the fans and HAVOC's disdain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:51 pm

Brandon smiles as Bakla asks for this favor.

GM Brandon: By all means Mr. or Mrs. or whatever it is... Bakla. Take Havok and do what you will. Havok will do as he is told or he will be forced to take on every memeber in the roster in a single match. The UFW roster versus Havok. Or Havok can go with Bakla and the match will not take place. Havoks' choice.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:08 pm

Bakla dragged HAVOC by the collar... "Many thanks Mr. Brandon... Come here pretty boy, we are going to have some fun..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:12 pm

HAVOC tries to grab on to the ropes, O'Shea's boots, anything he could get his hands on but to no avail as Boy Bakla slowly dragged him backstage. "SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! HAVE MERCCCCCCCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" HAVOC screamed as he disappeared backstage to the cheers and laughter of the crowd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:18 pm

Bye Bakla hope you two have an awesome time, oh yeah here's your credit card back HAVOC you're going to need it more than I do. At least I'm going to get paid every week, but your suspended haha! Oh yeah what do you always say, emmm BOOM!
Aaron punches HAVOC and helps Bakla carry him backstage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down