United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jokers new begining

Go down

Jokers new begining Empty Jokers new begining

Post by Admin Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:41 pm

Michelle and Joker walk out of the arena holding hands. They are laughing and smiling. Michelle makes a funny remark as Joker laughs and holds her tightly to him. As they walk to his truck his eyes have no color. His expression is of pure joy. They make it to his truck and he opens the door for her. He holds her hand to help her in and he closes the door. He walks to his side of the truck and gets in. He puts the keys in the ignition but doesn't turn the truck on. He looks at her and smiles. Michelle smiles back.

Michelle: What? What is going on with you Mr. Studdly?

Joker: Nothing. Just thinking about the past few months. Thinking of how everything has gone for us. You being pregnant and my rise and fall into stupidity. This change is what we needed. In a few months you are gonna give birth to our little one, and he will grow up in an insane world. A world that we need to make right. But as long as we're together, we'll be fine.

Michelle smiles again.

Michelle: You made the right decision about the Carnival. But what about your title rematch? Are you gonna use it? And what about this battle coming with the so-called freaks and the normals? Where do you stand?

Joker: No. I think my time as champ is done. Later I might go back after it but righht now I have other things on my mind. As far as the Sad Man and Conrey teaming up against the others? I don't know yet. Where does everyone think I stand? Am I a freak or am I normal? I've had alot happen to me these past few months, but who is to say if I'm normal or not? What is normal? I don't shoot fireballs out of my ass and I don't shed my skin. I also don't claim to be an undead servant to something or another. I have my demons, but they are mine. Lets just see how this battle goes before I make a decision.

Michelle: What about TheRockAttitude and him wanting to bring back Destiny? It was a bad ship, but it's where we started. It's also where you found gold and honor to begin with.

Joker gets a look on his face of deep thought.

Joker: Destiny is Destiny. It is what it is. As long as it is remembered then it will never die.That is the true start of alot of the guys in this roster. But I have to be honest. It is my past. Now I just want to look towards my future with you and our child. Destiny is gone but never forgotten.

Michelle nods in acknowledgement and sits back. Joker starts the truck and begins to drive away.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down