United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The physical pain banished, the mental pain starts to rear its ugly head.

Go down

The physical pain banished, the mental pain starts to rear its ugly head. Empty The physical pain banished, the mental pain starts to rear its ugly head.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:00 pm

The drum beat hits, the whole arena stands - half in anticipation, half out of a strong desire to make their feelings known about the wrestler about to make his first appearance since Melting Point.

The familiar black Ferrari starts to appear from behind the right hand side of the metalwork holding the Unitatron in place high above the stage, the boos become louder and reach a crescendo as the figure of Totca behind the wheel of the car appears, still clean shaved from the neck up, face deformed with bruises, eyes hidden by dark sunglasses, he pulls the car to a halt before stepping out and gesturing to the crowd as if to intimate he cannot hear their derision.

He pulls the microphone up to his mouth as the drum beat starts to fade away and starts to walk down the aisle towards the ring.

"Well, well, didn't I tell you the UFW was about to change forever about a month ago? Well here we are, and the UFW has been changed, things haven't gone quite the way Totca had wanted, but Totca is big enough to accept that and move on"

Totca walks up to the side of the ring, pulls a chair out from underneath the canvas structure before sliding it under the bottom rope, he proceeds to slide in behind it and take a seat in the centre of the ring.

"So now, Totca is done with gimmicks, no more haircuts, no more pink cars, but what there is......................." he stares towards the camera, removing the dark glasses to reveal a large area of bruising around his right eye, and remains devoid of emotion as he continues, "What there is, is a desire and a hunger, and a need..................... to beat the living hell out of somebody, so anyone out the back that feels like they need a challenge, bring your body to the ring, leave your hopes at the locker room door, and pack your best game face................................ It's showtime"!

Back to top Go down

The physical pain banished, the mental pain starts to rear its ugly head. Empty Re: The physical pain banished, the mental pain starts to rear its ugly head.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:15 pm

The music of "Prodigy's -Fire Starter" blares as the crowd leap to their feet in anticipation as Aaron O'Shea walks out, while the crowd goes wild with cheers. Aaron walks down the ramp and rolls slowly into the ring.

Hey whats up Dr. Evil. It's showtime is it? Well you better hope not with me man, because there's one thing for certain you will not be beating the hel out of me.
I have something to prove to not only me but to 4-Down my new mentors that I am in the elites of this company. They're wearing gold and soon I will be too. So what have you got to say about that?

Aaron puts his pinky finger up to his mouth imitating Dr. Evil with his famous laugh.

Back to top Go down

The physical pain banished, the mental pain starts to rear its ugly head. Empty Re: The physical pain banished, the mental pain starts to rear its ugly head.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Totca, having stood from his seat when the music had started looks the man who has just joined him in the ring up and down for a moment, nods his head and retreats to the turnbuckle just behind him where he seats himself, elbows on knees and returns the microphone to his mouth.

"Well, if it isn't Mr Shiny New Conscience himself"

"So you have backing now huh? Well Totca doesn't need any backing, you know who I am Mr Conscience"?

He drops down from the turnbuckle and starts to circle AaronOShea at close quarters, speaking into the microphone in a quieter, overly controlled manner.

"In case you missed what's been going on round here, I am The One They Call Totca, son of former wrestling legend Wrath" the crowd gasp in disbelief, the only thing Wrath had been famous for was drinking himself to death while touring with what was now a has been federation. Totca continues regardless, "I am the second generation of greatness, you think because you got scared of doing what it takes, and because some other crazy souls around here took pity on you, that you can answer my call? You really want to dance with the devil"?

Totca stops and looks OShea square in the eyes, "You're on". He drops his microphone at his opponents feet and walks towards the rings steps, throwing the steel chair out of his way and into the centre of the ring, partly in AaronOSheas' direction, partly at him, before exiting the ring and making his way back up the entrance ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:37 pm

Woah woah woah wait a minute punk, you think I need help from 4-Down? Oh you are sadly mistaken jerk off, I am proveing myself to them not with them, why dont you listen next time. Oh by the way your father was a low life and a drunk, he ruined his career and legend is a huge strech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:34 am

"boss come quickly" a midget yells while gesturing to Funnybone

"what is it?"

" there is going to be a fight, between some Dr. evil lookalike and a guy covered in bruises, HURRY!!"

Funnybone and the rest of his midget posse troop of to the ring, as they get closer they hear loud music and the sounds of 2 wrestlers arguing....

"shhhh!! don't disturb them, come sit here in the back and lets see what happens"

"one of you little freaks go get me a coke and some popcorn, and lock the doors when you get back in case somebody comes to stop this"...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:01 am

Totca starts to stalk slowly back towards the ring, he remains quiet all the way back down the aisle until he reaches the edge of the ring apron, where he stops. He motions to the ring announcer sat at ringside for another microphone which she presents to him.

"You really want to do this kid? You really want to feel the wrath of the wrath family and cross the legacy? Then we'll do this"

He moves to slide under the bottom rope and the crowd go wild but as AaronOShea starts to move towards him he quickly retreats back under the bottom rope.

"But not now, I'll spare you the embarassment of being decimated by a sub-par Totca, these bruises will fade, the injuries will heal, and then at least when your grandkids watch the footage of what happened to their grandpa to make him how he is, they won't have to see you getting the hell beaten out of you by an injured man"

He drops the microphone again, and exits the arena as the drum beat starts over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:09 am

"WTF he chickened out , come lets leave this was as much fun as being the victim of one of Boy Bakla's make overs"

Funnybone and his midget posse exit and walk back towards the carpark...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:12 pm

Aaron slips under the bottom rope and reaches under the ring apron and grabs a bag.
He takes out some Aaron O'Shea t-shirts and throws them into the crowd before walking up the ramp with an applause from the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down