United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Zombie in pain

Go down

I Zombie in pain Empty I Zombie in pain

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:33 pm

I Zombie is being carried off on a stretcher through the parking lot and gets put into an ambulance. He is shouting at the paramedics, his eyes turn blood red and he is holding his leg.

I Zombie: F#*K!! GODDAMN IT!! I Zombie puts his bloodied hands on his head in pain. There is a pretty large hole in his thigh. A paramedic nervously enters the back of the ambulance with Zombie and tells the driver to get going. The sirens start blaring and the ambulance jerks into action as it drives out of the parking lot.

Paramedic: How is it?

I Zombie: How the hell do you think it is?!?! Its all dead flesh .. it aint gonna heal!!

Paramedic: Will you be able to stand on it?

I Zombie: No ... well .. not properly!! But it gonna need something!! Zombie pulls at the camera which is in the ambulance as well and puts it in front of his face. Sad Man!! I Zombie ALWAYS comes back!! And believe me .... THE I Zombie will return ... and DESTROY ... YOU!!!! Zombie chucks the camera away it goes static but voices can still be heard.

Paramedic: Need what?

I Zombie: I dunno!! Metal stuff or whatever they use nowadays!!

Back to top Go down