United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Wants The Sad Man

Go down

Zombie Wants The Sad Man Empty Zombie Wants The Sad Man

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:21 pm

I Zombies music starts playing and Zombie makes his way down to the ring accompanied by boos. He enters the ring and grabs a mic.

I Zombie: Its time to sort out this Normal versus Freaks thing. And THE only way to sort it out is for the leaders to fight it out. Now Im assuming The Sad Man is the leader of the Normals. I AM the leader of the Freaks after I exiled Chriso!!

The fans boo.

I Zombie: He was NO freak!! Now I am the leader .. and I!!! will sort this out and I!!! will finish the job!!! So Sad Man what do you say?

Back to top Go down

Zombie Wants The Sad Man Empty Re: Zombie Wants The Sad Man

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:20 am

at first zombie does not get any response.

as he raises his mike to call out the sad man again, the united heavyweight champion steps out to meet him.

"so you now be the new leada."

he returns the corpse's glare.

"wha' be that s'posed t'mean now? am i s'posed t'now see you in front o'the burn the colored bloke brigade?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:48 pm

I Zombie smiles and then his smile drops.

I Zombie: You wanna play that card? Then so be it! I am MYSELF!! I am a different leader!! And things go down differently now!! Chriso wanted to prove that he was trying to be evil and that he belonged in the freaks by doing what he did! But when he tried to protect Joker? FROM ME?!?! THEN he aint a freak! And he AINT so damn evil as he was making he himself out to be!!! I AM EVIL!!! AND I AM A FREAK!!! My skin hangs off my body by a thread and Im decomposing ALL THE TIME!!! I GET HUNGRY FOR LIVE FLESH!!! And I DONT .... discriminate!!! ALL YOU LIVING FOLK TASTE THE SAME TO ME!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:36 pm

"that be the problem, zombie. you be this pile o'stinkin' evil, and this fed is keepin' ya employed. these idiots pay t'see you do yer thing, and ufw likes the money. and that be sad, 'coz the price keepin' ya 'ere is too high."

the sad man slowly paces on the entrance stage.

"so you wanna be the big bad? that why ya call me out 'ere? you think i'm pissin' in me boots over you? why doncha c'mere and 'ave a good lookit me crotch t'find out."

his last words end with a defiant growl as the sad man glares at i zombie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:44 pm

I Zombie exits the ring and walks towards the Sad Man who doesn't move an inch. I Zombie walks upto The Sad Man and looks down then looks back at Sad Mans face.

I Zombie: I aint trying to scare you Sad Man! Im telling you .. the way it is!! And the way it'll always be!!! You dont like me!! And I dont like you!!!

Zombie snarls and smells Sad Mans flesh.

I Zombie: You aint afraid of me!!! And I aint afraid of you!!! And Im gonna do to you what Chriso has NEVER been able to do and that is to BEAT THE HOLY HELL OUT OF YOU IN A ONE FALL MATCH IN THAT VERY RING!!!

He points to the ring as he continues to stare at Sad Man.

I Zombie: No more trash talk! After I beat Joker this Tuesday!!! YOUR NEXT!!!! What do you say ..... leader of the "Normals" .... Sad .... Man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:26 pm

the united heavyweight champion slowly raises the mike, his adversary mere inches in front of him.

"ya a'ready know what me answer gonna be. i don'gots no flashy eyes and superpowers, but you goin' up 'gainst a man on a jus'cause. this fed gonna get the biggest ratings ever when i put ya six feet unda."

the sad man slowly lowers the microphone, his eyes fixed on the sneering zombie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:44 pm

I Zombie smiles and drops his mic to the floor. He looks at The Sad Man. He walks past The Sad Man to go back to the backstage area and purposely barges his shoulder into The Sad Mans shoulder and exits then main arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down