United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie wants the power

Go down

Zombie wants the power Empty Zombie wants the power

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:08 pm

The lights darken and fans are taken by surprise by the lack of the light. Suddenly the sound of a rush of a liquid fills the arena. The lighting goes blood red and blood pours down the titantron. Dark classical music starts to play and Zombie appears and steps into the pouring blood. He raises his head as the blood rushes over his head and down his body. He walks out and walks on towards the ring shaking off the red liquid. Fans boo him as he walks by and he snaps his teeth at some of the fans on the front row behind the barricade. He enters the ring and climbs of the turnbuckles to look at the crowd. He does a cut throat taunt and blood falls from his mouth as he does so. He climbs down from the turnbuckle and grabs a mic. The lights brighten again to normality.

I Zombie: I'd like to be the first to welcome you ALL to the NEW SEASON OF VIOLENCE!!! So watch THIS SPACE!!

Some fans cheer this and some boo it.

I Zombie: Now that I am no more in the possession of ANYONE!! You can be sure that I will welcome the new season with excitement and happiness!! What I did to Chriso was to show what happens when you try to tame I ZOMBIE!! The only people FROM NOW ON ... that I will be associated with .. is someone who encourages the beast within me!!! When that person is teamed up with me then he ... or she .. will truly be A FREAK!!!

He pauses and puts a finger to one of his razor sharp teeth. He yanks out the tooth and looks at it in surprise. He then chucks it away into the crowd.

I Zombie: NOW .. onto Joker. This AINT settled Joker! NOTHING is settled!! We took each other to our limits and Michelle got ... he chuckles ... a bit hurt. Surely you must know now that I dont want Michelle!! Michelle is just in the damn way!! That baby has power and I can smell it!!!! I want that baby Joker!!! I'll treat it good and raise it like my own!! But just like Michelle ... YOU .. are also in the way!! Sure The Twisted Carnival was broken up ... who cares?!?!

the crowd boos at this.

I Zombie: You see when Michelle announced she was pregnant I was interested. Michelle .... pregnant ... by Temperedjoker? The power I smelt emanating from her womb is beyond belief!! And I!!!! WANT THAT POWER!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Zombie wants the power Empty Re: Zombie wants the power

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:02 pm

The lights dim suddenly as Zombie looks around.
The rain of blood stops pouring from the titantron.
Thunder crashes and a lightning bolt strikes the tron, showering sparks over the stage.
Instead of blood flowing now though, is Ashes!

I Zombie: I know your not here Chriso.

The ground suddenly feels like it is shaking as the stage splits open at the spot where the pit was.
The pit re-appears as Flames rise higher than ever from it.
The fans and Zombie stare at it instensely.
Chriso's voice echoes around the arena in his low tone.

Chriso: BETRAYAL......
IS THE BIGGEST SIN OF ALL.......
WITH THE PUNISHMENT......
DEATH......
AND ETERNAL.....DAMNATION!!!

The Voice dies away as the flames reach their full height.
For a brief moment, the image of the Dead Eyes is in the flames as Zombie stares in disbelief.
The fire slowly dies away and the hole re-closes again, but the ashes continue to fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:17 pm

I Zombie laughs and kneels on the floor. He raises his hands up high.

I Zombie: YOU KNOW WHAT ... SCREW THE POWER!!!! I GOTTA DEAL WITH SOMEONE ELSE FIRST!!! TIME TO BRING THAT SOB BACK TO THE REAL WORLD!!!

I Zombie chucks the microphone away and rips the ring floor in half revealing the hole once again. Flames creep out of the hole and Zombie jumps down into it. The hole then closes up and the flames die out once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down