United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Zombie Heating Up!

Go down

I Zombie Heating Up! Empty I Zombie Heating Up!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:11 pm

I Zombies music blasts through the arena and he walks out to loud boos. He walks to the ring undisturbed and slides in. His eyes are red and his face is covered in dried blood. He looks out at the crowd and smiles toothily. His teeth are stained red and all his teeth are sharpened to points so they all look like incisors. The crowd quiets in horror and Zombie laughs.

I Zombie: I knew that that would get all of your attention! Now I have a few things to address while Im down here. Number one would be all the guys in the back who are planning to take down all the "freaks". All of those who call themselves normal and who want rid of people like me, Darkness, Azagoth and Chriso and so on. You want rid of ... US?!?! ... WE make YOU!!! Without us you wouldnt be the "heroes" you are now!!!
He mimics The Sad Man. "Im tired o' all 'ese freaks ... if they wants it .. 'en they can come an' gets it! I 'ot this bel' from 'em! If you wan' to do the 'ame .. 'en take it to 'em!"

I Zombie: Well you know what Saaaad Maaan ... watch out for this freak!!! Cos Im the damn worst one!!! Now to another subject ... the one of Temperedjoker. I just got a word ... or a name ... Michelle! ... You thought that by putting a steel chair over my head at Melting Point made her safer?!?!? You obviously dont know the meaning of the word .... "SAFE"! You may as well have put that steel chair over Michelle's head as well .... THEN she would have been safer!!!
He pauses and the crowd boos.
And now .... to one little SOB out in the back ... you got a certain solution on you which holds the key to my domination of UFW!! And when I find you ... YOU will be the first to be destroyed!!!! By taking it youv made the biggest mistake in your whole damn life!!!

I Zombie pauses again and looks around the arena. The crowds boos get louder so much that the rafters start to vibrate. I Zombie snarls and starts to talk but the boos drown him out.

Back to top Go down

I Zombie Heating Up! Empty Re: I Zombie Heating Up!

Post by Admin Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:23 pm

The lights go off and flames erupt on the ramp. "Here to Stay" by Korn comes on the speakers. The crowd is a mixture of boos and cheers. The flames die off and a spotlight shows Temperedjoker standing at the top of the ramp with his head bowed down while he holds a steel chair in one hand and a mic in the other. He looks up at Zombie with his cold black eyes. He shakes his head for a moment and then raises the mic to speak.

Joker: You want to come out here and give me warning? Tell me that Michelle is in danger? Do you not remember who I am? Just because I have changed my thiking doesn't mean I've changed my fighting style as well. You forget what I have already had to go through in this company. You put me through one of the hardest and greatest matches this company has ever seen, and I walked away victorious Zombie. I've gone through cage matches with deadmen, I've been in tripple threats with Mohawked vigilanties, and I've even taken a rockstar down. Now you of all people are gonna come out here and tell me what I've done? A demented freak that feeds on the dead is going to tell all of these people what I've done to my love? No Zombie. It doesn't work that way around here. You forget I still have the bosses ear and my insatiable hunger for fighting. You want to piss of the Joker? Go ahead Zombie. This time though you won't be allowed to walk away. You want a war with me Zombie? Touch Michelle and see what kind of hell you reign down on your dying flesh. This isn't a warning to you Zombie. It's a damn fact. I would advise you to not push me.

joker stands there staring at Zombie.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:17 pm

"zombie wants a war wit' everybody. it be what 'e is."

both temperedjoker and i zombie turn to find the new united heavyweight champion standing at one of the exit aisles along the upper seats.

"nice t'know i zombie be 'onest 'bout the way things are 'ere. up front the bloke says 'e the worst o'the lot. gorky pelin fights you fer a belt, and wha'didya do, zombie? ya nearly killed a man. and ya liked it. and ya won' hesitates t'do it again, eh? this be the monster you stupid fans bring yer kids t'see, 'coz 'e makes funny colors wit'is eyes."

the crowd boos the sad man's comment. he pays them no attention.

"but at least wit' zombie ya knows you facin' somethin' evil. not like chriso, who tries t'make it cool t'burn colored people. or the other monsters who try t'sell 'emselves as x-men. they try t'sell you people video games while they try t'take over this place. that changes now."

the champion leans against the exit doorway.

"this ain't 'bout people playin' hero. this be 'bout self preservation. you comes 'ere and tries t'take over the place.....tryin' t'become the big baddies 'round 'ere. you gots yer wish. i made a mistake takin' sides wit'you, and i paid fer it big. but that showed me jus'ow you bastards can't be trusted. you wanna be hated? congrats. enjoy it. we owes you nothin', zombie. that goes fer chriso, darkness, az'goth and all the other monsters 'round 'ere."

the sad man never takes his eyes off zombie and joker.

"you buggers asked fer this. you wanna bring a horror show 'ere. we gots these 'secret tunnels', devil's workshops, hooded bastards tryin' t'lynch colored folk. that's all on you. i ain't a saint, but i'm not gonna sit back and take this crap from any o'you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:34 pm

As SadMan continues to stare at Joker and Zombie, he does not notice a rope with a noose has dropped down behind him.
As he turns around he walks into the noose as it closes on his neck but does not lift him off the floor.
it just holds him there.
The titantron starts flashing images of executions from the old days from hanging.
As these clips finish the camera is seen on the titantron in the arena they are in.
We see it in infra-red where we see Jokers heat, I Zombies slight heat and SadMans heat.
But in the rafters of the arena we see another infra-red outline.
The camera goes back to regular view as we now see Chriso in the rafters with the Dead Eyes showing.
His eyes go back to normal as he looks towards SadMan.
He does not have a mic but his voice echoes over the arena.

Sadman......
You think that dismantling Darkness......
is going to intimidate me......
But one thing you still have yet to learn about me......
no man......
no MORTAL.......
is too big.......
or too tough for me!!!

The fans boo at Chriso.
Suddenly many ropes fall down above certain seats and hover over the fans heads.
they instantly silence.

Silence!!!......
SadMan.....
You accuse me of being a racist......
but.......
racism is making fun of someone because they are different......
you are trying to destroy me, zombie and darkness and azagoth......
because WE are different......
So.......
What makes it right???

The fans boo again but the ropes fall closer silencing them.

If you want to make a point SadMan.....
Dont beat down the WEAKER of the.......
as you call us.....
"FREAKS"......
Try beating down......
The DeadMan!!!

Chriso looks towards the rope and gives a slight grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Zombie laughs as he looks at Joker.

I Zombie: Oh I remember that match like it was yesturday Joker. I dont forget what you are ... Or who you are ... I know your power in this federation ... outside AND inside this ring. But once again it seems that that power will be put to the test AGAIN! ... FIVE!!! ... FIVE JOKER SLAMS!!!! Before I went down for the 3-Count! My FIRST loss here in UFW! And Im glad it was THAT match! How many will it take next time Joker? Eight? TEN?!?! ... I'll push you all I want!! ... I'll push you to the end of whats left of my DAMNED SOUL!!! AND YOURS!!!!

He looks over at Sad Man.

I Zombie: Im glad that you recognise that in me Sad Man. he smiles. Your damn right I wont hestitate to do that again!! And my fans love me because OF THAT!! With guys like you Sad Man ... its all cricket bats and steel chairs!! Fans are getting bored of that now!! .. WE FREAKS ARE THE NEW BREED!!!!! he laughs. THEY WANT GORE!!! THEY WANT .. PEOPLE NEARLY GETTING KILLED AND BEING EATEN ALIVE!!! They want me to go through.. he holds up one hand signalling five ...five Joker Slams!!! My eyes are the first part of this ... he points at his body ... mind game. Its the same with Freddy Kruger, Jason and Chucky! Appearances are just the damn begining!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:08 am

the sad man furiously removes the noose from his neck. he looks up in the rafters at chriso, before momentarily shifting his eyes to i zombie and temperedjoker, and quickly locking his gaze back onto chriso.

"chriso, i ain't accusin' you o'bein' a bigot. i'm jus'tellin' the truth. and fer two months no one disagreed. yer own buddies in the sentinel 'orde didn'disagree. you didn'disagree. fer two months."

he seizes the dangling noose before him, raising it to chriso.

"ya made this in that 'shop o'yours? what you buildin' now, a better way t'hang the darkie? string me up so az'goth can set me on fire? you and yer hooded goons don'scare me, chriso. talk 'bout 'ow immortal ya are all ya wants, it jus'means more chances fer me t'beat yer 'ead in."

he shifts his gaze to i zombie.

"that goes fer you too. what i been sayin' 'bout you ain't racist, not when you buggers fancy y'selves bein' the predators, ready t'pounce on anyone who ain't like you. tryin' t'protect y'self from a known threat ain't bigotry, 'specially when sick mooks like you get off on eatin' everyone else. this ain't 'bout anyone tryin' t'be a hero.....this be like treatin' a disease. 'coz that be what you bastards are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:34 am

Chriso looks towards SadMan before pulling the rope up.
He talks as he walks along the rafters.

You talk about death.......
you talk about extermination......
extinction.....
you even take about how we are a disease......
that YOU will cure this company of......
but one thing that life has taught us all.....
its that Some Diseases.....
CANNOT.....
Be cured!!!

Chriso suddenly stops as he reaches the shadow part of the rafters above the ring.

One man.....
Cannot destroy us.....
Who else have you involved.....
who else's soul will i have to take?.....
Who else must fall into the pits of hell.....
and face me?......
Answer me SadMan!!!

Chriso leans over the railings staring at SadMan with an instense look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:30 pm

"or......you'll......do........what?" the sad man shouts back.

"we ain't livin' on a plantation, and i ain't yer houseboy. i don' haveta answer yer questions. only beat the crap outta you. again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:36 pm

Mr Massivo steps to the arena from one of the exits.

Mr Massivo: I heed the call of this monster slayer. You freaks are nothing. You hope to be gods and terror, but you are tiny specs of dust, when compared to the ancient ones. And you are right Chrisco... Some disease cannot be cured. And when there is a disease you cannot cure, you cut it out.

Mr Massivo walks next to the Sad Man.

Mr Massivo: Champion Sad Man. You are a great fighter, and I will help you smash these unnaturals. And one day I will smash you, and you will call me champ. That is the way our world revolves. But you freaks are not of our world! Go back to the fairytales, or sewers, or where-ever you came from! This is a place of battle, for warrior-men and warrior-women. Altar of blood and sweat. Does the Zombie bleed? Does the TemperedJoker sweat? Your time has been over for a hundred years. Accept this, and be gone, like yesterdays tortilla. But if you stay, I will gladly be the plunger, to help you pass to the pages of history!

Mr Massivo crosses his arms.

Mr Massivo: I will stand by your side, Champion Sad Man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Chriso looks towars SadMan.

I was hoping that question woul come up.....
and i see your OWN safety does not matter to you......
so how about your old friend Jonesy???

Fans boo loudly but Chriso continues.

What if he was to turn up in hospital again?......
Souless?......
the cure only I know.....
Would you risk Jonesy?......
or will you say?.....

Chriso smiles at SadMans outrage on his face,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:22 pm

the sad man's bitter hatred of chriso is made plenty clear by the look on his face as jonesy's name passes from the deadman's lips. even as mr massivo prowls beside him, like a jaguar ready to pounce.

long moments pass before he raises the microphone to speak.

"if jonesy be 'ere, he'd say you don' have the sack t'touch 'im. you too busy......."

I Zombie Heating Up! Th_34393_TheDeadEyes-b_122_963lo

"and the thing is....jonesy'd be right. we more mad than scared o'you, chriso. and that goes fer you too," the sad man growls, pointing at the rotting husk at the stage entrance.

"you bastards wanna be the big baddies? that fine. now you be treated like the pieces o'trash you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:32 pm

Joker: SHUT UP!!!!! ALLOF YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS!!! ALL OF YOU ARE NOTHING BUT FOOLS!!!

Joker calms himself before speaking again.

Joker: Jonesy was nothing more than a casualty of war Sad Man. You would have done the same thing in my place. Even you know that. I'm sorry for the pain he is in now, but that's it. I don't apologize for my actions in our battles. But don't you dare put me in the same catagory as these pieces of trash. You think I'm a freak because my eyes show my mood? You know nothing of me or who I am then.

Joker turns to Zombie.

Joker: I underestimated you then Zombie. Now I know better. Now will be different. You want a fight Zombie? You want a battle that takes us to the brink of death? Fine then. You got it boy. I'll be seeing you soon then.

Joker turns to Chriso.

Joker: Chriso. You're still just a b!^(# to me.

Joker slings down the mic while he raises the chair into the air. He points to Zombie and says a few censored comments before disappearing to the back.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:00 pm

I Zombie watches Joker walk off admirably. He realises what he must look like and suddenly breaks his gaze returning to his normal self.

I Zombie: I'll see you soon Joker!!!

I Zombie looks at Chriso and Sad Man. He looks at Sad Man.

I Zombie: We're all different in our own way Sad Man! Im more of a freak than others just cos my feeding habits are different and my skin falls off once a month. Everyone is the same in different ways! But a disease needs to be killed before IT kills or mutates the carrier. You dont like the way this federation is going? Then so be it! So I'll see YOU in the ring on saturday! Then maybe something can be decided or maybe .... itll make it worse!!!

With that I Zombie exits the ring and leaves by the main entrance ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Chriso stares at the modification Sad has done to his shop t-shirt design.
He shoots his head back towards SadMan.

Dont have the sack?.....
He has seen what i can do.....
and if i SAY ill do it.....
he is the one person who knows....
i WILL do it!!!

Chriso looks around at the booing fans before raising his arms as the hanging ropes above their heads raise back into the rafters and out of view.
Chriso looks back towards SadMan suddenly smiling.

You wont tell us the rest of your friends?.....
that is fine.....
Time has a way of revealing things.....
I will find them......
and they will......
REST.....IN.....PEAAAACE!!!

Chriso does the Slit Your Life Taunt as he walks into the shadows and out of view.
Suddenly from the shadow of the rafters drops a dummy resembling the SadMan.
It falls in front of SadMan before we see it is suspended by the rope and hung like Chriso did to the SadMan earlier.
Chriso's voice echoes and then slowly dies.

Hell Hath no Fury.....
Witness your future.....
as your soul begins to shake!!!

SadMan is staring at the dummy as Chriso's voice slowly dies away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:41 pm

The lights go dim and the "Ave Satanni" song sounds loud and clear......

Every wrestler in the arena start to look in every direction they could... trying to find from where the big fireball would come in.....

sudenly the east exit along the upper seats seems to explode... at the same time a big fireball come into the arena and the whole exit seems to be on fire....

from inside the flames... Azagoth walks in as the people start to run to the other side of the arena...... just in the front exist... are Sadman and Masivo...

Azagoth starts to laught maniacly....

sorry about that people....
my new flammable mix it's a little bit powerfull than I thought....

Anyways....

what a wonderful thing see Mr massivo cryng out that he is a normal being not involved into freakyness...... ha ha ha ah ha... what a laugh... a Growned up man... Talking about some long forgothen gods and wearing some animal skin masks on his face... thinking about himself as a normal being.... at least I'm sincere and recognize myself as a not normal being... so I make up my face , wear chains on my arms and spit fire all the place...

.. but... I don't care... if you feel yourself normal.... keep it that way.... so when the REAL normal people don't need you anymore... they will put you appart... and they shall show thee how different you are to someone who has just human needs... it's your choice... not my deal...

Anyways... whit that said....
I can talk about the normal people, whit their normal jobs, their normal concerns and their normal lifes.... and lies.....

As Azagoth speaks, the fire on the burning exit behind him it's going higher and higher

I was one of you people... that was my past... I had a normal life...a normal job and a normal wife.... but everithing it's now gone!!!!

and you want to know why???? DO YOU REALLY WANNA NOW WHY!!!!!??????

Azagoth's face turns into the worst maniac's face ever.... as he starts to shout!!!!!!!

'CAUSE SOME BASDTARDS NORMAL PIECES OF SHIT DECIDED TO PLAY WITH FIRE JUST ON MY FRONT YARD!!!!!!!!!!

when I arrived... There was all flames.... and They tried to keep me away to not to enter to my burning house... they grab me everywhere to keep me out.... when suddenly the font door was kikced down from the inside....

and my wife came out from the house..... her body was burning in flames as she walks... when she saw me... she opens her arms wide to me.... when I released myself and run to her... she fell into my arms... stil burning herself.....

SO THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU ALL , YOU NORMAL BASTARDS!!!!!!
YOU TURNED ME INTO THIS....
SO... NOW YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!

Azagoth grabs a molotov's coctail from inside his jacket .... lit it.... and shout ...

do you want to really taste the flames normal ones????
do you!!!!!!!

The burning exit's flames looks wide out of control now

So...
Sadman and Massivo....
Give thanks that I'm not into the american football thing... 'cause I would love to throw this all over the arena and burn your bloody faces!!!!!!!

Instead... I think my point is clear just with this!!!!!!

Azagoth trows the Molotov's Cocktail from the last raw of the upper sits... straight into the now empty ring .... it explodes and set the ring on fire....

Azagoth walks out from the arena... walking straight into the burning exit behind him....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down