United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie wants to help a friend

Go down

Zombie wants to help a friend Empty Zombie wants to help a friend

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:02 pm

I Zombie waits in the parking lot. No longer surrounded by sercurity guards, he looks different and alot calmer. But still a beast rages inside of him. He smiles at people that walk past nervously as they curve away from him incase he snaps at them. He breathes in the fresh air as he waits for someone in particular. He mumbles to himself.

I Zombie: Man! Im gonna help someone thats friends with Sad Man and got attacked by one of my closest friends in The Carnival. Not to mention the fact that he tried to "make me over" .. he shakes his head in disgust. Meh I forgave him! ... its a complicated world ... he continues to lean back on Boy Baklas car as he slowly closes his eyes while he waits for him to come by. He continues to mumble to himself. Just .. want to see .. him .. kick more ass ... this new Bakla is fun! he chuckles to himself as he remains with his eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

Zombie wants to help a friend Empty Re: Zombie wants to help a friend

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:38 pm

Post show, Boy Bakla steps out into the parking lot depressed and clearly very very vexed. If you've never seen a vexed bisexual hermaphrodite then consider yourself lucky. Looking up Boy Bakla sees I Zombie, is this a friend or foe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:22 pm

I Zombie opens one eye and sees Bakla looking at him with an odd look on his face. Zombie stands up, his eyes turn black and he smiles at Bakla.

I Zombie: Boy Bakla! How are we? I hear youve been having a bit of trouble recently. Now I know Darkness upset you the other day .. but I tend to make up for the info that he may have cost you. This is a one time offer .. I can help you locate Kelly .. and thats it! I know youve ... tried .. to help me in the past .. even if the ways werent quite what I was expecting. So .. how 'bout it? his eyes turn green and he grins Give me a scent ... and I'll follow what Iv got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:33 pm

"UPSET ME?!!" Bakla's voice raised an octave. "Upset is an understatement. Thing could have been over... I was winning..." Bakla said clearing quivering in anger. "Darkness made the worst mistake he could have made in his life..." Bakla's eyes narrow as it looked at the undead wrestler before it. "The Carnival offering me help? So what's the catch? I forget what Darkness did to me? I NEVER forget those who cross me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:54 pm

I Zombie looks at Boy Bakla surprised and looks at Boy Bakla concerned.

I Zombie: You have changed ... There is no catch. As you know Dank was not entirely sure why he did it and believe me .. Joker was not happy about it either. Besides ... this is me and only me ... as far as Im concerned .. none of the others know Im here talking to you. But your obviously not in the mood to be conversing to any of The Carnival members. So I'll be seeing you around ... another time .. another place. I Zombie walks off as he smiles at backstage staff who look at him nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down