United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Massivo visiting a friend in a seedy neigbourhood

Go down

Mr Massivo visiting a friend in a seedy neigbourhood Empty Mr Massivo visiting a friend in a seedy neigbourhood

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:48 am

Mr Massivo is wearing his inconknito clothes, and he seems perfectly ordinary citizen, except for the Jaguarskin mask. He's taking great steps to ensure that he isn't followed, and is carrying two large shopping bags full of items. Mr Massivo stops by a small warehouse, and knocks on a door.

Someone opens the door, and Mr Massivo gives the shopping bags to the other person.

Mr Massivo:
"Hi. You got everything? I don't want to be seen around here."

Someone seems to answer from the other side of the doorway.

Mr Massivo: "It's as you thought, 4real and Shadow_Warrior now owe us. But..."

Mr Massivo goes silent for a while.

Mr Massivo: "Balo is devastated. I'm not certain he'll be able to do his part."

Mr Massivo nods to an unheard voice.

Mr Massivo: "If you think so. I'm sure your strategies work. I better get going."

The door is closed and Mr Massivo waits for a while. A sedan leaves the warehouse from the other side of the building, and vanishes to the traffic. Mr Massivo nods and returns to the bus-stop.

Back to top Go down

Mr Massivo visiting a friend in a seedy neigbourhood Empty Re: Mr Massivo visiting a friend in a seedy neigbourhood

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:30 pm

Jamal has been watching the man for quite some time now, he keeps track of everyone that enters his neighborhood. He recognized Mr. Massivo immediately and decided it was best to keep an eye on him. Eventually, Jamal decided it was time to approach the fellow wrestler.

Fatz: Yo Massivo!

Mr. Massivo turns to see the huge form of Jamal Fatz emerge from the shadows, slowly walking towards him.

Fatz: Didn't 'spect to find yo' here in my 'hood. Don't normally see people walkin' da streets at night around here, expecially carryin' stuff in shoppin' bags. Some say it jus' ain't safe.

Mr. Massive shows a shocked look on his face for just a moment, but recovers quickly. He was careful to make sure no one was following him. He feels a bit foolish knowing that he was tracked by someone this large.

Fatz: Now don' be gettin' alarmed, I don' mean you no harm. but, I know yo' up to sumpin'. Maybe we can help each other out?

Back to top Go down

Mr Massivo visiting a friend in a seedy neigbourhood Empty Re: Mr Massivo visiting a friend in a seedy neigbourhood

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:15 am

Mr Massivo: I'm not up to anything. I just took the wrong bus when I left the gym.

Mr Massivo eyes Fatz almost like apprising, thinking if he could finish him before anyone noticed. As there are no huge dumpsters nearby, Mr Massivo seems to deside, that carrying a man of Fatz size would just attract more attention to himself.

Mr Massivo: I wasn't doing anything suspicious, just waiting for the bus here. But as I am known for my great kindness and caring personality, what kind of help were you thinking about?

Mr Massivo seems quite annoyed.

Last edited by Mr Massivo on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:13 am

Jamal sighs, caught red handed, the man has decided to stick with his story that he "got off on the wrong bus." But Fatz isn't ready to play all his cards yet, so he decides to let the man go this time.

Fatz: Look I meant no dis'spect, but things are beginning to change here in da United Front, and jus' maybe there's a Ghetto Thug here dat wants a piece of da action.

Jamal turns and walks away, and just before he disappears into a dark alley, he looks over his shoulder back at Mr. Massivo.

Fatz: Yo' jus' needs to reconize who yo' friends could be . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down