United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balo vs. Mr Massivo only on PPV!(?)

Go down

Balo vs. Mr Massivo only on PPV!(?) Empty Balo vs. Mr Massivo only on PPV!(?)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Mr Massivo enters the managers secretary's office. He's wearing a suit and his Jaguar Skin match. The hot secretary looks at the wrestler, and speaks:

Secretary: Oh, Mr Massivo. Your appointment is in the conference room 1. Thats the first room on the right. The managements representatives will be there shortly.

Mr Massivo grunts and enters the room, and sits down waiting.

Back to top Go down

Balo vs. Mr Massivo only on PPV!(?) Empty Re: Balo vs. Mr Massivo only on PPV!(?)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:09 pm

Brandon walks into the conference room with another man walking closely behind. Brandon sits at the other end of the table as the suited man sits next to him. They whisper for a second before Brandon looks up to Mr. Massivo.

GM Brandon: Ok Mr. Massivo. We both already know why we are here and I have brought my lawyer with me with all of the appropriate paperwork. Mr. Sheridan has already signed the contracts and now I must ask you to look them over and sign as well. My lawyer will explain the contracts to you. Mr. Smith? Will you please?

Mr. Smith: Yes sir.

The lawyer slides a folder over to Mr. Massivo containing all of the paperwork.

Mr. Smith: Now as you will see the contract is binding. THere is absolutely no way to get out of it once it is signed. It is for one match at the PPV next friday. If you shhould win then Mr. Sheridan will give up all rights as the manager to one Balo. It also states that in the event of your loss you will become the new wrestler under Mr. Sheridan and will be managed by him as long as you wrestle.

GM Brandon: As you will see everything is in order Mr. Massivo. Is this agreeable to you?
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Balo vs. Mr Massivo only on PPV!(?) Empty Re: Balo vs. Mr Massivo only on PPV!(?)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:24 pm

Mr Massivo skims through the lengthy legal documents, without too deep reading.

Mr Massivo: It is then as we agreed. I will crush my friend next friday, and brake his chains. Be proud, ancient gods, the goldhearts desperation has grown so that he takes this final step.

Mr Massivo takes a red ink-bottle from his bag, opens the cap, and signs the papers with deep red ink. Mr Massivo sees that Mr Smith looks at the wrestler with a puzzled look on his face.

Mr Massivo: I brought my own blood!

Mr Smith tries to hide his laughter, and mr Massivo is too preoccupied to notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down