United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champion Massivo arrives

Go down

Champion Massivo arrives Empty Champion Massivo arrives

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:45 pm

Mr Massivo arrives to the GM:s office. He's wearing his jaguarskin mask and an armani suit. The tagteam championship belt is on his waist.

Mr Massivo: Secretary girl. Go get me a coke and the general manager.

The secretary seems to be new here, and not that into wrestling.

Secretary: Who do I say is calling mr?

Mr Massivo goes insanely crazy, and points at his championship belt. He's too mad to be able to say anything, and looks like he'll be trashing the office any second...

Back to top Go down

Champion Massivo arrives Empty Re: Champion Massivo arrives

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:01 am

a few minutes later, and mr massivo is face to face with eunice winslow.

"how can i help you today?" the old woman asks him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:01 pm

Mr Massivo lets go the frightened secretary, and turns towards the General Manager.

Mr Massivo: My Manager told me not to come, but I came anyway. I wish to make it clear, that I don't like it very much, that we are fighting the 4 down every other show. They have washed out, and are out of our league! And still they seem to flip their fingers and get a tag-team titlematch.

Mr Massivo looks at Eunice for a while from behind his mask.

Mr Massivo: It's like this. I think it's just fair, that the next contenders fight with each other for a while, before we need to meet people in serious business. We, the Tagteam Champions, we have a lot of extra stuff to do, like entertaining ladies, who wish to date a real champion. We should have the opportunity, to make time for training.

Mr Massivo digs a massive cuban cigar from his pocket, and starts to light it up.

Mr Massivo: You know, how it is, Eunice. You've been young once.

Mr Massivo winks to Eunice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:09 pm

mrs winslow appears bemused by mr massivo's comments.

"you do realize that 4down made use of their rematch clause to fight you on our season opener, don't you? and perhaps you weren't paying attention, but while you were involved in a court case with shadow_warrior, cletus and horn were serving as outstanding representatives of united front wrestling. they were taking on all challengers, including the tag team they defeated for those titles you now carry."

"as for you being tag team champions, i will have to say that drugging your opponents to keep your titles shows you consider 4down to be more dangerous competitors than you want to admit. or at least, john sheridan sees it that way. and now, because of your manager's actions, their new sponsor is threatening to cut their ties with 4down and ufw."

"united front wrestling losing revenue because of an employee's actions is something that will not be tolerated. we received a lot of bad publicity thanks to your manager's actions when he faked his death. and now this whole drugging incident."

"if mr sheridan decides he is so far above united front wrestling that he can pull stunts like this, and not even bother to show his face in my office, then perhaps..."

the old woman pauses, glaring at the man in the mask.

"i think you are an intelligent man, massivo. i don't think you really need me to say what this office can do to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Mr Massivo looks at mrs Winslow, for a while without the over the edge grandness of the champion. His eyes behind the mask are weary.

Mr Massivo: I am in dept to John. And he is a... visionary.

Mr Massivo nods to himself and starts to go to the door.

Mr Massivo: The stunts will continue. And me and Balo... We'll just enjoy what we can.

Mr Massivo winks at mrs Winslow, and leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down