United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Massivo seeks a match

Go down

Mr Massivo seeks a match Empty Mr Massivo seeks a match

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:03 am

Mr Massivo enters the offices of UFW. A new secretary is sitting by her desk talking to a phone and doing her nails.

Mr Massivo: Is the general-manager in his office? I need to talk to him urgently.

Mr Massivo is clearly annoyed that he needs to negotiate with the boss, rather than just doing as he pleases.

Back to top Go down

Mr Massivo seeks a match Empty Re: Mr Massivo seeks a match

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:50 am

TheRockAttitude: Come in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:08 am

Mr Massivo enters. He seems to be mildly angry, and is supriced to see a fellow wrestler behind the bosses desk.

Mr Massivo: I seek justice. Champion Zombie ruined my fight and stole my victory. The referee counted it as a disqualification against ME! I want to spill the champions blood on the ring. Crush him to the ringposts and leave him laying broken to the center, while I am declared the winner. He has already agreed to this. I have also dealt with the referee for dishonoring me that way. You may find that you need to recruit another referee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:30 pm

TheRockAttitude nods slightly as if in deep thought

TheRockAttitude: Just so you know before any of this TheRock will be billing you the hospitals bill so you can pay it. But right now. Zombie vs Massivo, one on one, giant vs giant. TheRock likes it, TheRock will tell you what, at the Point of no return PPV TheRock will set you up with a no.1 contenders match, if you win that, the following night you will get a title shot against Zombie, if not, then... well... I can't do anything, because I no longer have my Vice GM powers, not until the next PPV anyway...

TheRockAttitude starts to chew his gums in patience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:45 pm

Mr Massivo nods calmly.

Mr Massivo: It is good to have a warrior and a man of reason here involved in running this place. Brandon would have tried to put me jumping me through million hoops just because he thinks he can. I will prepair, and crush the opposition you give me. And then I shall have justice.

Mr Massivo leaves the office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down