United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting the Infirmary...

Go down

Visiting the Infirmary... Empty Visiting the Infirmary...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Bakla strolls into the infirmary and sees the casualty in last night's show... Reverend Stone lay in one bed getting a blood transfusion, Chubbs was recovering in another, Yawgmoth and Poutine are still unconscious and Flor will probably be out for a while... Mojo on one corner seems okay... Bakla shakes its head and sighs...

Boy Bakla:
"How bad is it doc?"

Dr. Booboo B. Gone: "Well other than Flor and the good reverend, I think most of these guys will be ready for action by next week..."

Boy Bakla: "I see... That's good to hear..."

Boy Bakla scans the room one more time and exits...

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Infirmary... Empty Re: Visiting the Infirmary...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:16 am

Avric: Next week huh? We'll see about that..

Leaving the area, Avric would be on search once again for his "good friend". After a short stroll, he would come upon Knight in the shower.

Knight stood naked in the showers, head slumped and water pouring unto his face hiding the tears that are streaming down his face... Why did he do it? Why didn't he refuse? Why? Why? WHY? But Knight knows why... Knight knows the fear really well, the fear that made him commit such despicable acts... How much more can he endure? Knight sobs quietly for the sins he commited, sins that would not wash away no matter how many showers he took...

Never having much respect for others, Avric wouldn't waste time. Bored of standing around, he would turn off Knight's water before tossing a towel over his head, "Dry yourself off, we have a job to complete." Continuing in a calm tone, Avric would begin to head back towards the infirmory, "It seems those that were in the ring with me.. two of the three should be back in a week. I look to change that with you at my side, buddy."

It wouldn't take long at all. As always Knight followed close behind, whether or not he wanted to, there was little choice in the matter. Stopping before the door, Avric would slowly raise his hand up. Knight's eyes would be focused on Avric, waiting to see his work, and how he made such weird stunts occur. In a short time, an icy blue light would go from his eyes, and all around his body, engulfing him and soon emenating throughout the area. The color would mock that of his personality, and now the lights within the infirmory would begin to flicker. Turning the door handle, Avric would push it open just a short ways, before he would disappear all together. Not even taking a step, it would leave Knight clueless on how he would seemingly vanish within thin air, without a single sound.

Avric: It is time Knight, come on in and let us finish our mission. We must do it, neither of us have a choice.

Though Avric would not have had his cloak on before, at this time it would be placed on his body, with the hood covering his face, though his icy blue eyes would continue to escape from beneath. Though his three victoms from the ring were motionless and ready for the taking, his eyes would be caught by that of a Reverand. Slowly pacing himself forward, he would hover at the end of the bed, staring the man directly in the eyes while the lights continued to flicker slower and slower, waiting for the moment to no longer be on at all. It was as if waiting for an hourglass to empty, knowing it was to come, yet unsure what would happen once the time came.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:24 am

Mojo gets awakend still wearing his red,white,blue wrestling tight on his feets he wears white shoes and having a bandage around his head
Mojo sits on the bed looking in the darkness only seeing a clock that shows it is almost 12 o'clock Mojo looks around spotting a exitsign and mojo walks that way looking once back in the room but still doesn't see anything and he walks off to the Riot HKH gym

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:35 pm

(No one has showed a sign of posting/defense so I shall continue. Unsure if any of you may want to protect yourselfs, or if Bakla cares if you get injured, I shall make this post with me waiting and allowing "?" to take charge.)

The lights no flicker no more. Going off all together, it would leave the location of Knight and Avric both hidden other then the icy blue eyes of Avric continuing to glow. As they shut the knowing of his presence vanishes all together leaving his location unknown.

Avric: Now Knight, do what you feel needs to be done, go on and make me proud. Feel free to injure them to your liking. You don't have to worry, Bakla said before when I planned to take out some moron from the other show that I can go off and have some fun, I'm sure he wont mind us being here. These people are already useless.

Standing back, Avric would await the screams to come, as if the thrives off the very sound of agony that emits from others as they get tortured to insanity. Loving every moment that it occurs with the beautiful, memorable sounds of pain. He treats it like his music, a melody that differs person to person, and he can't wait any longer to hear them from those in the room once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:15 pm

Instead of screams, Avric hears THUMPS!!! Then after a few seconds of silence Knight comes flying out of the doors...

Dr. Boo Boo B. Gone: "This infirmary is MY domain... I strictly enforce a rule that no other injuries will take place in this place... You can try but unless you want to be permanently a cripple I suggest you go elsewhere..."

Knight sat there looking perplexed at how a fat doctor could have easily force him out... Unbeknownst to him the good doctor was actually a master of 6 different martial arts style... Knight scratches his head, and looks at Avric, inside he was feeling relieved he didn't have to hurt anyone else...

Knight: "I guess I screwed up..."

Arvic's frown and glare could make the fierces beast turn tail and run yet the relief Knight is experiencing from being prevented to hurt another person shielded him from Arvic's icy glare...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:33 pm

Avric: I guess my pleasures will have to be qunched elsewhere. My deepest regards to their quick recovery Doctor.

Heading towards the door, Avric would leave with little trouble, respecting the wishes, and not minding them much at all. The quicker they recover, the faster he will be able to send them right back in. Why else would such a man hope for a quick recovery on those inside the Infirmary?

(Take that as a no to injuring them ^_^ Dr. Boo Boo B. Gone is my new favorite Super Hero)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down