United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First match?

Go down

First match? Empty First match?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:03 pm

Rey Rey knocks on the GM's door

"Hey open the door I just want to ask you a question. I wanted to know if im going to face off against ReyMysterio1 any time soon."

Rey Rey waits at the door for the GM's answer

Back to top Go down

First match? Empty Re: First match?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:51 pm

"please come in," a voice behind the door answers.

rey rey enters to find an old lady seated behind an expensive-looking desk.

"i understand you want to have a match with another rey mysterio. we can have that arranged, hopefully by this saturday at the earliest. if not, then definitely by next tuesday."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:10 pm

"Thank you, I've been waiting too show that guy who's the best Rey"

Rey Rey shakes the old lady's hand and leaves the office

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:31 pm

Just as Rey Rey exited the GM's office a voice boomed over his shoulders... "Ola mi amigo, I see you have already requested for our match, you just beat me to it by a few seconds... I will be looking forward to beating you and when I'm done, you may not even find a job cleaning gutters... Maybe cleaning banyos... WAHAHAHAA!!!" ReyMysterio1 laughed out loud while walking away...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:34 pm

"Hey you stop right there"

ReyMysterio1 stops right before he walks out the door

"Just in case you didn't notice you lost todays match and at our match im going to do the same thing O' Shea did to you and that's to win, so you shouldn't be getting your hopes up punk."

"By the way...Again. I currently clean bathrooms and they pay more then you"ll get in your life. Yeah thats right they pay 2 bucks a year"

Rey Rey shoves ReyMyterio1 out of the way pulls out a mop from his mask and walks to the locker room bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:33 pm

"Oh yeah? That O'Shea kid was just one lucky hombre... It will be different in our match... You... You... YOU MOPHEAD!!!" ReyMysterio1 shouted aloud at a leaving Rey Rey clearly unable to come up with something witty to retort...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down