United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wan't A match

Go down

Wan't A match Empty Wan't A match

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:00 pm

Saske enter's the gm office.

YO Brandon what's up?Yo i've come here to ask u something.I need next MOnday a match with darkness this conflict must end now.I wanat a last man standing match with him!I am sick of him sayng he can beat me.HE won't beat me unless it's a sub match.And I wan't a last Man standing so that he and i can be in a new type of match.It's not new for me but for Darkness it will be.So let me Fight Darkness and show him that he is not the best and i'll show u waht im made OF.ANd why i desirge the title.

saske wait's pasiently for Brandon's answer

Back to top Go down

Wan't A match Empty Re: Wan't A match

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:22 pm

Tommahawk stumbles upon GM's office and sees Saske. Tommahawk looks at him

Tommahawk: Quit your whining kiddo and leave this office, as it is already occupied by people more important than you, by the people like ME - Tommahawk, one of the greatest athletes ever to grace this business.

Tommahawk turns to Brandon.

Tommahawk: Now here you are. I have a business to discuss with you. Well and that business is pretty much simple. PUT ME BACK INTO TITLE CONTENTION, because I may do something you will regret.

OOC rant - Guys just relax about those special matches. I think we voted pretty clear that the first special match would be Hardcore, and besides special matches shouldn't be thrown around like that. They should only be issued when the feud takes on a level where such match is required. If we started throwing them around here and there they really wouldn't be that special

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Saske looks at tommahawk.

YO i don't care what u want.What i want is a match.i don't care if it a hardcore or Last Man Stand .I don't give adamn.But i will have that match.And don't come here and start beging for a chance.U lost so that means ur out of the title till a title berer is chosen.So.. Wait momy's boy cuz i wana end my things with darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:06 pm

Tommahawk looks at Saske with disgust and extends his hand in front of face

Tommahawk: Speak to my hand, because my face ain't listening

Tommahawk turns back to Brandon and stares at him snapping his fingers

OOC - have you noticed that the part about hardcore match was OOC or don't you know what OOC stands for? Well in case you don't know that stands for OUT OF CHARACTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:07 pm

OCC-i know dude.but since u told me i tough that i shoud say that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:11 pm

Brandon just stares as the two wrestlers continue to argue back and forth. He sits back in his chair with a sigh and begins rubbing his eyes. He looks back at both of them and speaks.

Brandon: I can answer both of your questions with one answer....NO! Anything else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:12 pm

What the?!How can u say No to me?! Y know u can say to tommahawk,but to me?! Im going to be the title berer soo.i want a match with darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down