United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the tag match

Go down

After the tag match Empty After the tag match

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:26 pm

Robert walks in his locked room with a tape in his hand and slide it in the recorder, then he sits on the sofa opening a can of soda. The video start to show the Tag Team match, and Conrey takes some notes

Robert Conrey:
"Worked better than I thought, the training before was effective, some nice tag team moves there..."

But then he seem a little disappointed

Robert Conrey:
"Agh, that guy dodged three times in a row my match ending moves, I must be more careful next time..."

Back to top Go down

After the tag match Empty Re: After the tag match

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:56 pm

Pelin knocks on the Roberts door, waits for sound of familiar "Yeah?", and walk in.
"Ah, you are already watching. We were OK, but not good enough. I was bit sluggish on the tagging."

He pulls recliner closer to his partner, and offer him a flask.
"Care to spice your soda a bit? Let's watch it again and analyze everything bit more. I was not too happy with our fight, but I cant point finger in reason why."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:15 am

Robert looks at Pelin as smiles as he greets him

Robert Conrey:
"Hey Pelin, yeah, I was already taking a look to our match and taking some notes on my lone errors, other than the tag team side"

Then he nods to him at his offer

Robert Conrey:
"Sure, why not. Anyway, don't be too hard, consider that was our first tag team match so we were completely clueless on how to move. We had theory and some gym sessions, but in the ring, it will be always a different thing, eheh. Keep fighting is the key to make experience, and of course, to rewatch the matches"

Telling that he rewind and makes the video start again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:16 pm

Womens hand slipped note under Robert Conrey's locker room door.
"I booked ring for Sunday night tag practice.
If you will need me before that, you can leave message with B.-s secretary.
Have good weekend.
G.P."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:20 am

Pelin borrowed dvd with yesterdays match, and was heading towards Roberts locker to analyze things with him. On his way he passed by party at Rock'n'Hawk's locker, but he decided that he would not join the crowd there before he find out what happened.

He entered room sit in the recliner and pressed play.
In the middle of his tag performance he said to himself

"Arrgh, I was awful, no wonder my arse hurts so much, when they kicked it so hard."
he take a gulp from his trusty flask and carry on watching.

By the end of the show everything become clearer.

"Hm. So, I was not hit by a passing train after all. Well, well, now things got new dimension."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:08 am

I Zombie enters the room to see Pelin sitting down watching the show. His eyes white.

I Zombie: Things always become clearer when you watch them over again. But you cant always look things over in life. It can make you ill. Whats done is done ... and Im sorry. I got a match against your trusted friend on Friday and I wanted to do some damage to him but you got in my way. HELL I would've taken out Rock and Hawk had they got in the way .... Well I hope that made things clearer. I got a busy week next week if I can beat Conrey ... Joker in a Street Fight he pulls a face at the thought of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:02 am

Pelin stand up and turns to Zombie
"You are interesting character. Mix of honor and backstabbing.
You versus Joker in a street match, I'll like to see that, but yesterdays attack was unnecessary."

Pelin was looking Zombie in the eyes for a few long seconds and thinking about honesty in words Zombie just said
"As for me, apology accepted. But please no further backstabbing, so we can avoid further bruises. I will be watching Roberts back, and I believe he will want you in mint condition for Fridays match."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:23 am

I Zombie smiles at Pelin.

I Zombie: Some people deserve the backstabbing. And then theres people that dont. You are one of those. It was one of those caught in the moment things... And you dont have to worry about anymore attacks. Im done with that for now. Conreys a good man ... but hes a strong one. I do what I can to keep me winning matches. Now I gotta keep MYSELF in mint condition so I can give him a better fight and that means not attacking him. Thank you for understanding Pelin. Some people would think me apolgising strange but not everyone in this federation is the same and concerned only with themselves. Even if I AM like that ... at least I have some balls. Id best be off .. thank you again for understanding Pelin.

With that Zombie leaves the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:16 am

As Zombie is about to leave the room, he realize Conrey is just on his locker room door. Their eyes meet for a moment then Conrey smirks

Robert Conrey:
"Good job down there... I got myself distracted and took an hard hit from Tommahawk. My bad. But I wonder what is the use of all that. I don't know if it's what you wanted to get, but what you get is: A Robert Conrey determined to win more than before. Good luck friday"

Then he goes over Pelin and tells him

Robert Conrey:
"Already seen the match?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:12 am

"Yup! Once only, but it was embarrassing enough.
I guess I must admit that there is wee bit difference between solo wrestling and tag team matches.
I was most of the time, on the wrong place.
Anyway they should not win, you beat their behinds as much as they beat mine."

Pelin make room for Robert to sit on his place on the sofa, gently moving his recliner not to suffer too much pain in his gluteus maximus.
"But if you have time I will like to learn from my mistakes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:54 am

Robert gives a smile

Robert Conrey:
"Rock'n'Hawk are not know for deserve their victories, I know them from the times of Destiny Wrestling and they often take the 'quick way' to get a win"

Then he watch for a while the video and adds

Robert Conrey:
"I didn't done a big tag action too, we have to grow up as tag team, but that's normal, no one start with an innate experience. Of course we have time, and we will use it wisely. We didn't catch the gold now, but tomorrow... who knows"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down