United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HKH after the Match

Go down

HKH after the Match Empty HKH after the Match

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:25 pm

Chasm stepped into the locker room.... growling at the actions of Zombie...

"Of all the disrespectful.. disgusting... and outright dishonourable acts..." he held a hand to his head.. realizing blood was dripping from his forehead..

"RAWR!" His head shot forward, indenting the steel locker in front of him...

"He's not going to have to worry about who his next opponents will be... " he sat down.. his hand coming out to pet Solomon's ear..

"Because I'm going to destroy him before he get's the chance to defend that title.."

Back to top Go down

HKH after the Match Empty Re: HKH after the Match

Post by Admin Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:19 pm

Joker walks into the gym. He walks over to one of the steel chairs and takes a seat. He looks around he room while Chasm just stares at him. He looks at Chasm with a sly grin on his face.

Joker: Looks like things aren't going so well for you lately. Seems you have quite a losing streak going right now. And now you've pissed off one of my students? Doesn't look good for HKH Chasm. Think you are startng the wrong fight?

Joker just looks at Chasm waiting for an answer.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:39 am

Chasm looked Tempered right in the eye..

"Am I reading a different book or something?..." he quirked a brow...

"I seem to recall flat out telling you I wasn't involved in your little war with the horde... in fact ... I remember informing my kids to not get involved at all... Our little spat after your working over Mojo was between you and Me... nothing to do with management... " He stood up... Solomon coming to his side as he grabbed his gear from his locker..

"And if that's the measure of one of YOUR students.... obviously what I've got to teach is needed here more then ever.... or else we'll all be over run by petty, overamped and under trained pissants with the fighting ability of a ham sandwich.... " he moved to the door...

"Because we've only got enough space in this federation for ONE of you... " His finger hit the lightswitch as he walked out the door, the dog's claws clicking against the tiled hallway leading to the parking lot...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:46 pm

Joker stands in the darkness chuckling as all you can see in the darkness is his eyes with a low red glow.

Joker: Ah poor Chasm. You still haven't changed. Soon the Horde will be gone. But my plans for you are still far from over.

Joker closes his eyes and leaves the room in total darkness.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down