United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unfinished business

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

unfinished business Empty unfinished business

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:05 am

Shadow_Warrior comes to the ring, no music, no entrance. Just a mic in his hand and a really mad and serious look in his eyes.

I'm not in the mood for long speaches so...Sheridan you fool come here right now.

Back to top Go down

unfinished business Empty Re: unfinished business

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:50 pm

*John Sheridan walks in from the entrance for a moment it looks like he came alone, but MrMassivo and Balo walks in behind him. Sheridan stops few feets away from the ring*

Sheridan: You needed me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:13 pm

Shadow_Warrior smirks a bit...

So you guys now go evrywhere together...are you going together to the bathroom too???

After some laughs from the crowd Shadow_Warrior speaks again.

I'm going to be very short in my speak...why did you mess in mine and those two cowards match???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:45 pm

Mr Massivo stares at Shadow_Warrior.

Mr Massivo: You better be sure, WHO you call a coward. Either one of us can take you down. And if John Sheridan was a man and not a worm, he too might.

Mr Massivo adjusts his Jaguar skin mask.

Mr Massivo: You come out here whining that the wormheart stole your victory? Was it he, who threw you across the ring, and kept you down for the 1-2-3? It was not! It was my might that pinned your friend 4Real to the ground. Any distraction by the wormheart Sheridan was just your weakness. Yes! Weakness! You let this... moneyman distract you! No warrior are you then! And only blood and pain await you here! Did you come here to bleed, or did you have something to say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:06 pm

You were able to pin my brother because that wormheart as you say distracted the referee one time and another. I'll put this simple for you to understand...say what you want but it was some kind of 3 on 2 match. His interference keep me and my brother from winning. Everybody saw it. You and Balo were near the pinfall more than one time before that cheater appeared. And whwn he showed up in the ring, the direction of the mach simply turned. You were then able to get the upper hand due to his interference...

The crowd has separate fellings. Some cheer what Shadow_Warrior is saying and some start to booo him.

Are you gonna be a liar and say i'm not right??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:01 am

Mr Massivo starts to get angry.

Mr Massivo: I see you have never heard of tactics. We were letting you tire yourselfs out! And when your brother got distracted, I grew tired of playing with you two, I finished the match, with ONE move. There were 2 wrestlers in the ring, and you lost. Stop your girly whining. Had John Sheridan been a part of the match, the referee would have disqualified us. It is HIS job to keep it within the rules agreed by all. Are you now telling us that the referee lied too? Or did he not see what happened? Maybe the audience didn't see what happened. Maybe even you didn't see what happened!

Mr Massivo points at the audience and then at Shadow_Warrior

Mr Massivo: Well let me tell what happened! You lost, we won. We won because we are better wrestlers. We won because we are stronger and endure more. And we won, because you are a whiny weakling, like your brother, now crying "cheat, cheat", after the whole thing is over!

Mr Massivo seems ready to fight. His neck veins have expanded, and his muscles are twitching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:12 am

Sheridan: Shadow Warrior do you think I am strong? You honestly think I am strong enough to be a factor in your match? Thank you!

*Sheridan bows a bit*

Sheridan: But honestly that tells me that you are weak. I am not comparing you to my self, but these two guys.

*Sheridan points at MrMassivo and Balo*

Sheridan: These two wouldnt even notice me. They wouldnt let people like me to distract them. They know that they are strong enough not to care about people like me. You giving me credict of your loss is you saying me that you are weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:45 am

You are so strong Massivo that you're win yesterday was only the first you got with balo. Very Very strong indeed-the crowd starts laughing-and you Sheridan. You didn't distracted me or my brother...weel to be honest you distracted but only in the end of match when massivo got the pinfall. But it is true, and you can't deny it, more than one time me and 4Real were on pinning situations for the win and you distracted the referee. Is that playing by the rules???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:59 am

Sheridan: You got the pins only because my wrestlers are professional. Its up to superior wrestler to make the match interesting and entertaining against a weak opponent and it has to be done so that neither opponent nor audience notices anything. Yes you got the pins, but were they beaten up before the pin? They barely broke a sweat. If you are superior and beat your opponent before pin, he will stay down wether if judge starts his count couple of seconds too late or not. I was there only for the show to entertain the audience. Then about the rules.. Did judge disqualify anyone? If not then the match must have been by the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:41 am

Entertain the audience???!?!?!? You think they were amused by seeing a match that could go either way turn in victory for those two cowards thanks to you???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:38 am

Sheridan: You are still barking! You remember how you got title shot? You remember how your match against Rock went? Was that fair? 4-real s affect on that 1vs.1 match was clear, but what I did in last match was just a snowflake in an avalanche. That didnt affect the result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:59 am

Christian Kane: Hold on, Hold On!!!

Christian Kane walks from behind and goes to the ring without music.

Christian Kane: Do you guys think that anybody even cares what you all here chating with each others. I have had pretty bad days since this tuesday when I lost to that Buddha and you all know what that means. Exactly I am not undefeated anymore.

Crowd laughes to Christian and he then starts to look very sad.

Christian Kane: And after all the hype I am not even a champion so things are not looking so well for me.

Christian looks then even more sadly.

Christian Kane: But after all I am not going to let that be a problem because this saturday I am going to start new winning streak when I beat Chriso in a match. And now lets gut to the case. When it comes to you all I must say that I am going to be same side than Shadow_Warrior.

Christian takes one step closer to Sheridan.

Christian Kane: So if you mess with Shadow, you must go throw me first because you are looking to "The Finnish Phenomeon".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:07 am

4Real comes from backstage, taps on CK's shoulder and stands next to him. Lifts CK's hand approaching the mic to his mouth...

Well it looks like Brothers Of Appocalypse are not outnumbered anymore. So what do you say. The 3 of you against the 3 of us in singles matches??? Or you only are tough when you have the numbers advantage...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:47 am

Sheridan: You are a funny guy. You still give me gredit. I am not a wrestler i am not strong. So this fight would be 2vs.3 on our disadvantage and Cristian we were asked to come here we have not been the ones asking the fight. The ones looking for a fight were SW and 4-real, and you came to save them? Isnt it usually other way around you get on the side of those who are attacked not the attackers. You truly are a weird bunch.

*Sheridan shakes his head*

Sheridan: You are whining about rules and now you are about to break them? Cant you remember what GM has said? There is no fighting without his aprooval and I am going to honor his rules. I am not risking being banned from important matches because of pebles like you. You can call me coward if you like but I am not risking anything without a chance of gain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:53 am

We're not fighting without his aproval. We are only sending a challenge to amathces booked by him with his approval.

Let me see if i'm hearing right you say you're not a wrestler but you are affraid of being banned from "important matches". Aren't you contradicting a bit in here???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:15 pm

Mr Massivo looks at the three and laughs at them.

Mr Massivo:
Yes! It's a great idea! Or Maybe you 3 could take turns beating John Sheridan, and I could watch and have a beer?

John Sheridan looks nervously at Mr Massivo.

Mr Massivo: But as it is you, who challange us to the duel, it is only fair that it is we, who get to choose the events. I'd like a last blood match, beating at the enemy into bloody pulp, untill uncouncioness will take us both! JS would probably like a pie-eating match. And my great friend Balo... well... What would you like, big guy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:26 pm

You keep excusing your cheating to win in the fact that sheridan is not a wrestler. Why is he here for?? He surely was hired to this fed to wrestle. You can tell me why he is not a wrestler then if he was hired to wrestle???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:37 pm

Sheridan: You need to get a manager to keep you on track. I have never been a wrestler. I found Balo some years ago and saw his potential as a wrestler. I have been training and promoting him since. I am only a manager. I came to this federation with Balo. I offered Balo to GM and he took Balo to wrestle in this fed. And to your previous question about me talking about being banned. I was not talking about me as a wrestler I was talking about me as a manager and I talked about Balo and MrMassivo as wrestlers. I will not let them be banned! So MrMassivo gets LastBlood match and I take you on counting show profits and to MrMassivos question what kind of match you would like to get Balo?

Balo: Balo beat until he no move!
*Balo points 4-real*

Sheridan: LMS it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:15 pm

Christian Kane:Sheridan, first of all I maybe am a weird bunch but lets not forget that I have longest winning streak in recent history so I know this... stuff.

Christian turs to Mr Massivo.

Christian Kane: So Mr Massivo is going to face Warrior in last blood and Balo is going to face 4real in Last Man Standing. And I know that nobody from us isn't gm but what do I get? Oh, I know I can face both Balo & Mr Massivo in handicap match, what do you guys say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:31 pm

Sheridan: First I need to know what your motive is? Why are you so eager to fight for Shadow Warrior. Man who cant fight honest match even if his life depends on it. The one match that gave him a title match was victory for him only because of 4-Reals interruption. Now he is whining and barking about the rules and unfair matches when he lost. If you are dishonest you dont have affort to talk about the rules. You really want to fight for him? I admit I am interested in you. Professionally ofcourse. You could be major power in our team. I recognize your power. You are strong. But why you choose Shadow Warrior to fight for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:49 pm

Don't go that way. You can't conker CK like that. He is no child like balo or looser like Massivo to work by your orders. He is a trully gifted wrestler who fights with all his heart. And if you want to enter this fight prepare yourself, because you're gonna loose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:01 pm

*Sheridan looks at Christian Kane*

Sheridan: Seems like he tries to speak for you, but does he speak your words?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:44 pm

First you stole my victory and now you want to stole my ally??? You really play dirty...but i am confident CK is not listen to you. I know him...he is a man of is word and a guy i can trust in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:32 am

Sheridan: You still talk about honor yet us all know that you must rely to dirty tricks and allies to win a match. You are a wrestler but seems like you cannot stand in the ring and face a real wrestler. Or are you willing to stand behind your words and face MrMassivo or Balo alone. 1vs.1 no interruption only 2 men in the ring. We can make sure that there are no one messing with the match and put you two in the cage. If you win I make a public apology and make a correction to the records that our tag match is win for you by disqualification. And if you loose.. well actually I cant find anything that I want from you. You are not strong enough for my managing, yet you are promising wrestler and I dont want to end your career. You have anything to offer me in case of you loosing? Or are going to stand alone in that cage at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:37 am

You want me against massivo in a cage is that what i heard??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next