United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unfinished business

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

unfinished business - Page 2 Empty Re: unfinished business

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:49 am

Sheridan: That would be your change to show the world that you are a wrestler. No tricks just you and MrMassivo in a cage. Or if you want you can have Balo to play with you too. But you seem to like MrMassivo more so let it be him.

*Sheridan looks at MrMassivo and smiles then he turns his eyes back to Shadow Warrior*

Sheridan: What do we gain from victory? What do you offer for us?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:17 am

I send you my apologyse for all of this. But i still trully believe Massivo and Balo only beat Brothers Of Apocalypse due to your actions. It's up to one of them to proove me wrong. Here is my idea. A series of three matches between Brothers of Apocalypse plus CK and Balo Massivo and you if you want to wrestle. If you don't want to get in the ring then or one of them wrestles twice or you find another member to make it three. One match of your choice, one of mine and the final one gms choice. I think it's a fair challenge. Is that ok with you???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:27 am

Christian Kane:Sheridan, I suggest you to find one more member to your team because currently you have no chance against us and trust me when I say that cause I am always right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:36 am

Sheridan: So you insist dragging others in your mess. Well you need to give me time to find a recruit. Is there anyone here who would like to beat crap out of Christian Kane?

*Sheridan looks around and waits for a few seconds*

Sheridan: Oh my this time mountain didnt come to Moses. Well it happens.. Are you in with your whole heart Christian? You believe in your victory? Personally I would like to have your name in the paper if you loose.

*Sheridan winks*

Sheridan: You know what I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:48 am

Christian Kane: Sheridan, if you didn't know I am man who is looking for big challenges and you guys are someones who I just want to beat till you can't breat anymore. One reason why I am same side than Shadow_Warrior is that I respect him. And second reason is that why I would want to fight against man who I have already defeated couple weeks ago. And one more thing, I don't fear anybody not you, Balo or Mr Massivo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:31 am

Sheridan: Well it cannot be helped then.

*He turns to face Shadow Warrior*

Sheridan:
So you dont think you can win? Christian Kane offers nothing for our victory and your offer is quite small. That would be just about enough for one match. But some reason you dont want to bet it all in one match where you are the one who carries the weight. You are so sure of your loss that you are not going to stand alone and let that one match decide everything?

*Sheridan has a short pause to give his words more weigth*

Sheridan: I am trying to get you in the cage to show the world that you can stand alone when its needed and still you insist that there will be 3 matches. That means you toss the responsibility to these 2 guys.

*Sheridan points Christian Kane and 4-real*

Sheridan:
You called us here. You want to fight yet you puss the result on these two friends of you. Tell me are you man enough to settle this in one match? You and MrMassivo alone in the cage. No intervening no help from anyone. Just you and him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:40 am

What's the matter of a best out of 3 matches?? Are you afraid you're wrestlers can't do the job?? Perhaps you can only win in a fluke match...What do you say? Best out of 3. If you insist in me against Massivo in a cage choose that match. You have the right to choose the stipulations for one match. So is that a deal?? Best out of 3 the first it's me against Massivo in the cage??

Shadow_Warrior looks for sheridan waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:04 am

Sheridan: Whats the matter with 1 vs.1? There is limit how many matches there can be in a show. And all the wrestlers want to get matches. Shows takes planning and there is no time to put 3 such a trivial matches. I am sure it could be done during season 1 match every now and then, but audience wouldnt get interested. Audience wants to see matches with lots of weight behind. In this situation only way to do it is to put all in the one match. You lost your match! The match has ended and you are not in the position that you can demand anything. You cannot offer enough for me to put these 2 both fight and even recruit one more. I am throwin you a bone here when I offer you one match. I think you should take it because it is only way for you to proof people that you can wrestle for your self. 3vs.3 matches takes responsibility off from your shoulders and I am not gonna let you do that. Fight for your honor! Or are you so sure that you will loose that match against MrMassivo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:47 am

Best out of 3 keeps crowd exicet, interested, anxious for the next match. am i right???

The crowd makes a loud chant of YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not throwing my responsability to others. You still got that match you are so eager to see. Me and massivo in a cage. And if i loose you can say whatever you want. But i want my 2 allys to fight too. What makes you so affraid?? Perhaps your men it's not up for the job. Is that right??

The crowd starts chanting COWARD COWARD COWARD and in the entrance 4Real and Christian Kane are laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:24 am

Sheridan: I am doing this for money. You are not important enough. Christian Kane is the only one who is even a bit interesting, but still there is no need to fight him. I am not afraid that my guys would loose, but there are certain amount of slots in the season and every wrestler has certain number of fights. With Balo and MrMassivo we are gonna take the heavyweight belt. Every match towards these matches are important. Every match needs to bring us closer to belt. I am not waisting the matches to you. I am still offering you one match. MrMassivo against you in the cage. You will be deciding the result. Are you accepting or do we walk away?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:36 am

You want the heavyweight title. Don't you think that if you can beat a guy who was undefeat untill last couple of weeks and the tag team who almoast won the tag titles twice you will climb up in the ranks and get a shot more faster???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:33 am

Sheridan: That almost is important word. When you loose to champion you are not 1st contender anymore. You were a lot more interesting before you lost. And besides we allready beat you as a tag team. You have no value to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:28 am

Yeah you beat us because of your interference. We might have lost twice a tag title match but we still are one of the top tag teams here. Wich can't be said of those too by your side. Wich acomplishments did they achieve since they got here??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:44 pm

Sheridan: They have achieved the recognition as a two of the strongest wrestlers in whole fed. Our problem was that we were fighting eachothers. That slowed us down and we cannot waste time anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Mr Massivo grows tired.

Mr Massivo:
Enough talk! I'll bash his face in. If I lose, let him have the other matches. Which won't happen, unless he talks me into sleep first. They don't matter, and Balo will take steps towards the heavy weight title. Let this be, wormheart, it is growing too long and tiresome. And you too Shadow_Warrior, unless we should call you Shadow_Negotiator from this day on!

Mr Massivo looks at the others for their reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:21 pm

TheRockAttitude suddenly appears and tells them all to go home because the threads locked.

Reason: It's gone on for too long.

--Locked!--

/TheRockAttitude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2