United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damage Control

Go down

Damage Control Empty Damage Control

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:26 pm

we find united front wrestling's legal counsel before a bunch of reporters after the conclusion of the aug 23 show. the glare from camera lights highlight her aged features.

"as you know tonight the competitor called shadow warrior is in police custody for the death of john sheridan, who worked in united front wrestling as a manager. due to the circumstances of the case, united front wrestling is suspending shadow warrior from active competition until there is a resolution to the charges he is facing."

"he attacked john sheridan during a live broadcast in front of thousands of witnesses. would you say that would give prosecutors a very strong case against him?" asks a reporter.

"i can't comment on that right now."

"would ufw be assisting him in this case?" asks another reporter.

"united front wrestling would be willing to cooperate with the authorities and with shadow warrior's legal counsel in providing whatever evidence they would need. however, we are not going to take a side in this matter."

"what would be ufw's legal exposure to this case, in terms of possible lawsuits being filed by mr sheridan's next of kin, or other interested parties?" asks a third reporter.

"while john sheridan was a manager, he knew very well the risks of his profession, in that managers and valets can and do get attacked by the wrestlers. mr sheridan signed a waiver like every other competitor that absolves united front wrestling of any liabilities that would arise due to injury."

"how is balo handling all this?" asks the first reporter.

"we are giving him counseling to help him deal with this difficult time. our thoughts are with him. we at first had second thoughts about proceeding with the tag title match, but balo insisted on continuing, and so we went ahead. we will have to reevaulate things over the next several days. anyway, that is all for now. thank you."

Back to top Go down

Damage Control Empty Re: Damage Control

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:56 pm

Boy Bakla walks towards the GM's office and sees cameras and reporters from the local news stations all clustered at the door.

"Ooh, cameras... Hello news people, I bet you are all here to interview the fastest rising supahstahr of UFW... Moi! So which one of you wanna get first dibs at lil' ol' me?" Boy Bakla asked the reporters...

"Hey look it's the freak show! The hermaphrodite!!!" One reporter quipped.

"Isn't that the fruit beating up on the sick guy?"
Another reporter asked.

"I think my network already have a story for the bizarre news segment." A third reporter retorted.

Bakla's cheeks flared in anger... "How dare you talk to me like that! You are addressing BOY BAKLA!!! The most divalicious Wrestler here in UFW!" Bakla said suddenly brandishing a PINK! sledgehammer...

"The crazt fairy has a weapon! It's coming towards us... RUN!!!" One of the reporters said as everyone scampered for their lives at a raving Bakla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:58 am

mrs. winslow stares at the sight of an angry, overtanned hermaphrodite.

who happens to be the company's reigning united international champion.

the old woman quietly tells herself to recommend boy bakla to a pharmacist once she's able to sit down with the international champion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down