United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcing the Gods of Greatness!!!!

Go down

Announcing the Gods of Greatness!!!! Empty Announcing the Gods of Greatness!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:40 am

:::Over the loud system blares The Night by Disturbed and from the back comes two of UFW's newest signees, War and Supreme Knight. The fans immediately boo the duo. Supreme Knight grabs a mic on the way to the ring and enters the ring with War as the music fades away:::

Supreme Knight: Well well well. You guys just gave us the warmest welcome we could have asked for. Then again, what do all of you know about being a god? Not a d@mn thing! But I'm not here to belittle all of you. You do that on your own. War and I are here to announce to the wrestling world that we are officially a tag team here in the UFW. The Gods of Greatness will take the tag division by storm. What does that mean? Cletus and Horn we're aiming right at you!

:::Supreme Knight hands the mic over to War:::

War: As some of you may know, Supreme Knight and I have a history of fighting and kicking @$$ and taking names. We may not always win, but we sure as hell make sure that who walks away from us walks with a slight limp or have to go see a doctor right away to pry our shoes from their @$$! So line them up and we'll just knock them down! We both know how the politics of this business is so we're more than happy to have to go through the division to get what we want. So what we're basically saying now is that it's open season on each and every tag team here in the UFW! You get in the way one time and we're just gonna have to kick your teeth down your through and make your breath smell like rubber and shoe polish!

:::Supreme Knight taking the mic back:::

Supreme Knight: That's War being nice. Imagine him when he's upset. Everyone in the lockerroom...You have been warned.

:::Supreme Knight places down the mic and with War walks out of the ring as The Night continues to blare.:::

Back to top Go down