United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting ready to the Rocking Helling Sadding main event

Go down

Getting ready to the Rocking Helling Sadding main event Empty Getting ready to the Rocking Helling Sadding main event

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:54 am

"What's up people?" By Maximum The Hormone hits the arena. Robert Conrey makes his usual way to the ring by giving high five to the crowd and doing the "Rocking Gesture". He climbs on the ringside with a quick jump and does the "Rocking" gesture again before taking the mic

Robert Conrey: "So, it looks like that at Destruction I will be the special enforcer for the Sad Man versus Chriso match. Good to know, that will be very usefull to me. First, I will be able to lay my hands on some freaks, because I'm sure they will try to hide Chriso. But I warn the "normal" too, I'll be a fair enforcer, don't try something funny. Second, looks like I'll get a close up look to study the champion, will it be Sad Man or Chriso, and I warn who ever will come out winner... You are the guy on wich I'll use my title rematch. So have fun, fight fair and good, The Rockstar... is watching you!"

Back to top Go down