United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Humbled Bakla...

Go down

A Humbled Bakla... Empty A Humbled Bakla...

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:43 pm

Boy Bakla stepped out into the entrance ramp from the back, this time no music, no fancy lights, no pyros and also no UFW United International Title on its waist. Slowly Bakla makes its way to the ring, signaling for a mic which was thrown to it, Bakla was glad that though no one cheered for it, at least no one booed. Raising the mic and clearing its throat Bakla spoke.

"Today I stand before all of you humbled. I have lost the UFW United International Title last night to Kameron Thriller..." A few cheers were heard as Bakla continued. "I still have my guaranteed rematch clause, but I will not cash it in yet, I now know that I am still not fully prepared to be a champ, both mentally and physically... I became arrogant and I turned my back on you, the fans... Worse of all I turned my back on myself and became what I hate the most... I became a bully... I have given this a lot of thought and I will train myself again before asking for my rematch, and when I do I will not only get the UFW United International Title back, I will also be a champ worthy of the fans..." Bakla took a deep breath as the crowd began to cheer its name... "And oh... I WILL REVIVE BOY BAKLA'S MAKEOVER MANIA AGAIN!" Bakla shouted unto the mic as the crowd erupted in full cheer...

It is nice to be cheered for again... Bakla thought as Cher's "Believe" blast through the air waves and Bakla made its exit to the chanting of its name, happy to have the fans back... Happy to be a diva again...

Back to top Go down