United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gump's Title Shot

Go down

Gump's Title Shot Empty Gump's Title Shot

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:16 pm

::: Bubba Gump, wearing his RIOT! t-shirt strides up to the GM’s office door, knocks a single knock with his fist, then opens the door and walks strait in. :::

Gump: I’s sorry bout my rudeness in not waitin for your response, but last time I’s come to see you, nobody ever answered the door, and I’s needin to talk to ya. See, I done beat Boy Bakla last week ::: Gump runs his hand over his still bald head::: and got his right to a re-match against Kam for the International belt. Well, I’m a come a callin to get me that there challenge. Now how’s about it? When am I gonna get that shot?

::: Gump waits impatiently for Brandon’s response. :::

Back to top Go down

Gump's Title Shot Empty Re: Gump's Title Shot

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:33 am

mrs. winslow casts a sharp glance at the visitor.

"congratulations on getting a title challenge," she dourly tells bubba gump.

"as for when that will happen....it's up in the air. i realize it's not the answer you are looking for, but it's what you're getting."

she quickly cuts off gump's protest.

"you are going to have a match against kam this saturday, but it's just a match. you may think that this is just the management putting up more hoops for you to jump through, and quite honestly i couldn't care--"

just then her deskphone rings.

"excuse me," she says while picking up the receiver. "hello? yes this is she."

mrs. winslow silently listens to the other person on the line.

"excuse me for a moment," she places her hand on the receiver, and addresses bubba.

"this phonecall will take some time. i'm afraid we're done for today, mr. gump."

she returns to her phonecall without giving bubba a second look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:22 am

::: Gump stands in astonishment and stares at Eunice. After a few moments pass, and Eunice still has not acknowledged Gump, he gives in, turns back toward the door, and begins to walk out. As he crossed the threash hold, he pauses and looks over his shoulder. :::

Gump: This ain't the last words we's gonna have, Mrs. Winslow.

::: Gump firmly slams the door closed on his way out. :::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down