United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

submission finsher

Go down

Withs submission should be mine new finsher

submission finsher Vote_lcap75%submission finsher Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
submission finsher Vote_lcap0%submission finsher Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
submission finsher Vote_lcap25%submission finsher Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

submission finsher Empty submission finsher

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:25 am

Hey guys got a small issue me and dank are going to make a submsion tag finsher with his
Submission - Stone The Crow: a dragonsleeper with a body scissors

so the legs are still left free so i could apply a submission move there but does anyone knows what kind of leg submission would fit in here i need a name and a describtion

so does any want have a idea where i can break your legs with Laughing poat it or in this forum or send a PM here in in TWG

i preffer a realistic so not with tools that came out of nowhere and cutting in his ankle or old spirits that are licking his feets and stuff

**in Sort** i need a submission for someone his legs (a name and a describtion)

already thanks for reading and the help

Last edited by Mojo Jojo on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

submission finsher Empty Re: submission finsher

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:14 pm

Figure 4 leg lock..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:00 pm

Figure four has been done too much. I would go with a Heel Hook, or a Knee Bar.

You can also work the arms still, the Arm Bar, Kamura, Omo Plata, Americana.. all sorts of awesome MMA moves (Mixed Marial Arts).

Look up Brazilian Jujitsu, there are a lot of cool moves the WWE has not made use of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:07 pm

Boston or half-Boston crab, also the Texas leaf clover hold... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:34 am

You can't do an arm attack with a dragon sleeper... it's not practical.. would just look like two guys gang banging the other guy...

Although I'd say the Heel hook is a good thought...

It's practical.. and can do a lot've damage...

Hence why it's banned in most competitions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:42 am

Beat ya to it. Dragon's submission finisher (Riding the Cloud) is something I've been using in efeds for a while now. Got me kinda pissed when I saw Eddie Guerrero do it, but happy that it could be done. Great minds think alike. Smile Mexican stretch, or surfboard (depending on which side of the boarder I guess). Lock both legs, rock back, release arms, and hook the head into a dragon sleeper.

Chinese dragons don't fly. They float on clouds of steam breathed out by them, heince the name, 'Riding The Cloud.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:54 am

Sorry, thought he was just doing a bodyscissors Chasm, but then yeah, arm join locks would fail then.

And yup yup, I love the Heel Hooks, so damn painful with the blade of your arm digging into the achillies tendon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:14 am

a heel lock could be done yeah but i started to look also further and found the banan split Laughing and a sambo leg lock

[Banana Split

or this one

Sambo leg lock

only need to make a good describtion on them and see if you guys can read the move and knowing what it is but i will do that later because don't have some time now will post them when i made them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:59 pm

Mojo Jojo stalks his opponent till the opponent stands on knee and elbows
Mojo Jojo lock in the left foot of the opponent and cross his own while grabbing around the other leg of the opponent and falls backward stretching his leg and pulling with his arm executing a ???
[Banana Split

or this one

Mojo Jojo mount his opponent and give a shot to the kidney
Mojo Jojo stress his leg hooking the opponents ankle and mojo Jojo turns away making the opponents leg bend executing a ???
Sambo leg lock

So are the description good or do they make no sence to you guys the link underneath the description are movie from the real move so i hope someone react to this and give advice or tell it good then i can make mine new submission move

almost forgot still need a by passing name also any great idea's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:42 am

now i have made up a poll in here so you guys may choose mine new finsher
(if you vote for make a other please tell me with move you would want then for me)
already many thanks for helping me out on this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:31 am

Please just dont do this
"Mojo Jojo mount his opponent"
I am afraid that people will think wrongly of what we do in time we practiced together. Smile

And just an idea for MojoRack
The victim is on their back, Mojo Jojo bends down and grabs the victim's leg and places it on their shoulders and neck. Mojo Jojo stands up and applies pressure to the thigh and shin with their arms, bending the victim's knee across the back of their neck. The victim is lifted slightly off the mat and their own weight is used against them.
The move sort of looks like an Argentine Backbreaker (Human Torture Rack) applied to someone's leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:29 am

Gorky Pelin wrote:Please just dont do this
I am afraid that people will think wrongly of what we do in time we practiced together. Smile

And just an idea for MojoRack
The victim is on their back, Mojo Jojo bends down and grabs the victim's leg and places it on their shoulders and neck. Mojo Jojo stands up and applies pressure to the thigh and shin with their arms, bending the victim's knee across the back of their neck. The victim is lifted slightly off the mat and their own weight is used against them.
The move sort of looks like an Argentine Backbreaker (Human Torture Rack) applied to someone's leg.

this is like brock's submission finisher in WWE right after he tapped out to Angle right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:24 am

Gorky Pelin wrote:Please just dont do this

dindn't think of that yeah sound pretty bad

Gorky Pelin wrote:And just an idea for MojoRack

but the move is going to be part of the submission finsher with dank
Submission dank - Stone The Crow: a dragonsleeper with a body scissors
so i can't lift mine opponent from the ground because dank is also hanging on him

so i will leave the sambo lock then but what do you think of the banana lock then pelin??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:02 am

You are right Mojo, rack wont work with two of you.
If I had to choose between banana and sambo I'll choose banana.
But knowingly that Dank will be included soon it will become banana spiff. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:45 am

i got one thing to say
Wont he ref DQ if both wrestlers in ring at once?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:32 pm

uhm yea he probably will yea but we knock the referee down first (as face team Razz ) or we buy her off to look a other deriction exaly didn't taught about it

or
only one is keeping his submission longer when the other runs out of the ring
so it looks like this

the move
Mojo keeps sub
dank keeps sub
one release and runs out of the ring
other keeps sub
chriso is tapping Razz
could that be done then??

Back to top Go down