United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness wants Submission

Go down

Darkness wants Submission Empty Darkness wants Submission

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Darkness walks into the bossess office, an eerie mist follows him. The room begins filling with the swirling mist as Darkness speaks.

"Jimbo is to much of a coward, so i'm here on his behalf. I want him in a submission match. And i want it at the next match. And Brandon, dnt you even think about yelling at me to get out of the office. I have some ties with Joker, among other people."

The mist continues swirling around.

Back to top Go down

Darkness wants Submission Empty Re: Darkness wants Submission

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:34 pm

Brandon looks at Darkness and begins to laugh.

What do I care who you have ties with? Joker works for me just like everyone else in this federation. You will not come in here demanding anything from me. As far as me yelling at you to get out of my office? Why would I need to yell at you when I have 2 of the best in the buisness in my office with me.

Brandon glances over at the Iron Man and TheRockAttitude sitting in the chairs next to Brandons desk.

I don't need to yell. If I wanted I would just have you removed form the building. So you can either leave out the door by yourself, or I can have you thrown through this second story window. The choice is yours. Oh and the window would come out of your check.

Brandon gets a smirk on his face as the Iron Man and TheRockAttitude stand up waiting for the order to throw Darkness out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Darkness makes a glance at the rcok. Suddenly the mist that had surrounded Darkness starts creeping towards the rock. Strange whispers are heard from the mist as it gets closer and closer. Darkness then shakes his head, and the mist heads towards him again.

"Rocko, u dnt know what has been released from me. All i want right now is Jimbo. Thats all"

Darkness then walks out of the office, the mist flowing around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:00 pm

TheRockAttitude looks around then turns to talk to Brandon

TheRockAttitude: "Maybe we should let him have this match, TheRock thinks it would make a nice title tournament match... TheRock thinks that this could work, a small time feud turned big... TheRock can see it all, thousands of fans chanting both their names, contender vs contender, on the biggest night in UFW's life span. The winner, receives an automatic shot at the champion after the tournament, just think about all that publicity... But TheRock's not here to make decisions, he's here to create ideas. You decide!"

And with that stroke TheRockAttitude walks back over to his chair and sits beside IronMan, continuing their conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:07 pm

The three men don't realize some of the mist lingering in the corner. The mist returns to Darkness and whispers what it had heard. Darkness smiles an evil smile.

"Contender..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down