United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sad Appointment with the Old Woman

Go down

A Sad Appointment with the Old Woman Empty A Sad Appointment with the Old Woman

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:58 pm

eunice winslow looks up as the sad man enters her office.

"good of you to come, sad man. we've much to discuss"

the sad man gets right to the point.

"yeah. about me rematch. i wants it."

the ufw general manager frowns.

"you're not exactly scoring any points attacking chriso last tuesday."

the sad man humphs in response.

"i knows i ain't the only one in this room not likin' chriso bein' champ. ya puts 12 men on me, and the weirdo winds up wit'me title. i wants it back."

the old woman stiffens in her seat.

"look here, sad man. the united heavyweight championship does not belong to you. you earned it when you rose to the challenge. chriso earned it when he did the same."

"the freak got lucky! defend 'im all ya wants, but i knows you don'like that peepin' tom be united 'eavyweight champion!"

"he outsmarted and outlasted you and 11 other challengers, sad man. you went in there with a plan, and nearly pulled it off, but chriso still won the match," the old woman answers him, her own voice rising as she gets up from her chair.

"i gonna be provin' that freak be more lucky than good! i ain't waitin' months t'use me guaranteed rematch!"

"and you will get it at our big year-end show. despite what boy bakla is planning, chriso will be defending the united heavyweight champion against you at season's slayings."

the sad man seems mollified by this announcement.

"season's slayings, eh? i reckons i should make that title live up t'its billin'."

mrs winslow smirks at that.

"you think lightning can't strike twice and chriso pulls another win over you?"

"'e won't."

"like you've never lost a match. remember that one with dank buddha?"

the sad man goes silent.

"the boys in the locker room all have this fantasy that they never lose, or deny the fact that they've lost. you come in here and claim chriso got lucky, because he has lost big matches before. but he kept coming, didn't he? he found his way into the championship scramble, and he made the most of his opportunities. you tried a really smart gameplan, but chriso still came out on top."

"'e won't. not nex'time."

the former united heavyweight champion turns to leave.

"wait, sad man. just to prepare you for your match at season's slayings.....you're taking on the number 1's this coming saturday in a handicap match."

the sad man whirls around in surprise.

"2 vs 1!?"

mrs winslow nods.

the sad man stares irately at the general manager, before slowly turning for the door.

"right. this 'ow ya wants it. this 'ow it gonna be then."

his outrage is unmistakable as he leaves the room.

Back to top Go down