United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a strong lvl 12 tag partner in TWG

Go down

Need a strong lvl 12 tag partner in TWG Empty Need a strong lvl 12 tag partner in TWG

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:26 am

Hey guys - my tag partner just leveled up, and I need a new level 12 wrestler to tag with. Anyone interested?

Back to top Go down

Need a strong lvl 12 tag partner in TWG Empty Re: Need a strong lvl 12 tag partner in TWG

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:28 am

Heh, I wish I was a strong level 12, Bakla would love to partner with RAUUUUUUUULLL!!! LOL!!! Unfortunately I am but a weakling level 11

Back to top Go down

Need a strong lvl 12 tag partner in TWG Empty Re: Need a strong lvl 12 tag partner in TWG

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:38 am

Lol - too bad. I could photoshop my char and we could be the little kitty connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:10 am

Hahaha... That would be hilarious... :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:58 am

Need a strong lvl 12 tag partner in TWG Raulkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:01 am

YAY! \O/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 am

i'm level 12 but not that strong... i might drag you down a bit of toy opt to bring me on board!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:21 pm

Did you reset your char?

ONly powerhouse I found was lvl 1!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Power House with a space I think...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down