United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confronting the management

Go down

confronting the management Empty confronting the management

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 12:10 pm

Darkness walks into the gm office and sees all the men in management and joker sitting around.

"Gentlemen, you have a problem, and i have your solution."

Darkness waits to be acknoledged.

Back to top Go down

confronting the management Empty Re: confronting the management

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 12:37 pm

Everyone stops what their doing and looks at Darkness.

Brandon: What is it that you want exactly Darkness? Can't you see that we are busy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Darkness laughs to himself before addressing his audience.

"Oh, i can see your busy. But i hav also seen what you have not. A bunch of wrestlers are banding together to revolt against you guys. They plan on stopping all of your ideas, meaning interference and that stuff. They plan on destroying the... evil that is the united front management, along with joker. I, however, am umongst their ranks as far as i can tell, but my loyalty remains with the management, and with joker whether he wants it or not. I propose that i remain in the group, and give you guys information on them. When the time is right, we destroy them from the inside. However, i'm expecting some sort of... payement in return. My title shot this friday is with Luna, who happens to be the leader of this group. I want a garunteed win for her title, and that means interfeerence. But not from you guys... it will be to suspicious. Pay someone off to do it, and i'll play dumb and act as if i had no idea what the person was doin in the match. So men, what do you think of this little offer? Pretty damn reasonable if you ask me."

Darkness sits down in an empty chair and waits for one of the few faces that looked upon him to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 08, 2008 12:30 pm

Joker looks at Darkness and chuckles with a smirk.

Joker: You're kidding aren't you? You want the boss to guarentee your title? Do you have that little faith in yourself to actually pull off the victory?

Joker just shakes his head and looks at Brandon. Brandon nods his head and Joker looks back at Darkness.

Joker: Alright Darkness. You want some help? You'll have it. But we decide the terms of involvement. Is that understood?

The men in the office wait for Darknesses answer.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2008 11:59 am

Darkness justs looks at joker and laughs.

"Faith in mself? i have more then enough faith. but just in the rare case something goes wrong i wnt some insurance. as for the interference, its on your terms. so gentlemen, we have a deal?"

Darkness waits for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 09, 2008 12:05 pm

Joker looks back at the boss and gets a nod. Joker turns back to Darkness.

Joker: Yeah you got a deal Darkness. But you better win that belt when we're done. Now get out of here and leave us alone.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down