United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chriso goes after Brandon

Go down

Chriso goes after Brandon Empty Chriso goes after Brandon

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 2:28 pm

Chriso is walking towards Brandons office outraged.
He had been assigned by the Horde to go and ask him this question.
As he goes to open the door he hears Joker's voice inside laughing.
Seething with more rage. Chriso barges the door which slams open as Brandon and Joker Jump.
Brandon looks at Chriso's face, behind the desk his legs shaking, but he knows Chriso wont hurt him if he wants to keep his job.
Chriso walks fast towards Joker and extends his hand to punch Joker but stops just in front of his face, his fist trembling with rage.
He turns towards Brandon leaning over the desk.

What the hell do you think you're doing?.....
You have given power to men like Joker.....
Our interferences are BECAUSE of HIS actions.....
And he gets rewarded?.....

Chriso looks to Joker.

Power or no.....
I am coming for YOU!!!

As the last word is said, Chriso brings his fist down on the desk, creating a minor dent.

Back to top Go down

Chriso goes after Brandon Empty Re: Chriso goes after Brandon

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 4:17 pm

I Zombie turns around in Brandons rotating chair. Stroking a toy cat.

I Zombie: Ahhh Chriso! Ive always wanted to this. Zombie chuckles Brandons not here at the moment! Bit of business in the little boys room ... that doesnt really concern you .... or me. Mind you .. Id consider yourself lucky that he's not here at the moment cos .. you wouldnt like whatd hed say back. But then .... you never like what he says.... THINK FAST!!! Zombie throws the toy cat at Chriso and it hits Chriso in the face. OOOO ... you need faster reactions boy!!! Especially in this fed ... maybe thats why Sad always gets the better of you!! The door starts to open and Zombie leaps out of the chair as if he was never there. He smiles innocently at the person that comes through the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 9:40 pm

Brandon sees the door busted again and begins to look infuriated as he sees Chriso standing face to face with Joker. He goes and sits down in his chair and puts his face in his hands. He looks up and begins to speak to Chriso.

Brandon: Alright Chriso. Now yyou and your little Sentinel Horde are begining to piss me off.

Brandon stands up behind his desk leaning over it with both hands clinched into fists slamming them onto his desk looking even more furious.

Brandon: Wasn't Saske going to the hospital enough for you?!?! Is that what you want to happen to the rest of this so called alliance of yours?!?! You know what Chriso... that's fine. Saske is down and out for now. Now come this friday, another member of yours will be lost.

Brandon looks towards Joker and begins to speak.

Brandon: Joker. You have your orders. Now I expect them to be carried out by this friday. Is that understood?

Joker turns his head towards Brandon and smirks.

Joker: No problem boss. Consider it done.

Brandon turns back towards Chriso as Zombie and Joker walk out of the office.

Brandon: Now as for you Chriso. This is your last warning period. The next time you break down my door and enter my office in a disrespectful manner, will result in your immideate suspension and or firing. Is that understood? Actually I don't care if you understand oir not. Get out of my office before I call security to throw you out, or should I call The Sad Man instead. He seems to have your number pretty good.

Brandon chuckles as he sits back in his chair and begins his paper work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 9:08 am

Chriso remains standing.

Your actions.....
are to blame for My actions....

Then Chriso grins.

And i would rather you called SadMan.....
i want some REDEMPTION!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down