United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie visits Brandon

Go down

Zombie visits Brandon Empty Zombie visits Brandon

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:03 pm

I Zombie knocks on Brandons office door surrounded by sercurity. Having just left Chasm proposing a match. Zombie wants to make it a title match. A sercurity man taps Zombie on the shoulder and Zombie looks at him.

I Zombie: What?

SercurityMan1: Behave yourself in there or I'll be forced to zap you again.

I Zombie: Yeah yeah .. whatever you say.

SercurityMan1: I mean it!

I Zombie: Yeh I know ... you always mean it ... I just wonder in what way you mean it ... the so called "fun sick fetish" way that turns you on ... the other sercuritymen chuckle ... or the fact that you hate me way .. Zombie chuckles to himself But I'll behave myself. I Zombie takes off his hood and winks at the sercurity man. The other sercurity men try to stifle thier laughs. The sercurityman looks at them and Zombie annoyed and zaps Zombie. Zombie looks at the man his eyes burning red. YOU better behave yourself before you find yourself running around without a brain!!

Back to top Go down

Zombie visits Brandon Empty Re: Zombie visits Brandon

Post by Admin Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:46 pm

Brandon hears the comotion in the hall.

Brandon: Whoever the hell is out there just open the damn door and come in.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:56 pm

I Zombie opens the door and enters. He sits down on a chair in front of Brandons desk as 3 of the sercurity enter with Zombie while the others stay outside.

I Zombie: Sorry Brandon ... conflict of interests .. he looks at the sercurityman who zapped him for no reason I've just spoken to Chasm .. seems as though he wants a match .. maybe for what happened to Pelin or for what happened to him last time we faced each other. But, with your permission, Id like to make it a title match ... Im feeling preeetty good and reckon I give him a nice beatdown .. you know .. from what I heard ... and I dunno whether its true .. hes been talking to The Rock ... I can teach HIM just how hard knocks REALLY are!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:50 pm

Brandon looks at I Zombie trying to decide who he dislikes more. I Zombie or TheRockAttitude. he finally comes to a decision and speaks.

Brandon: Alright Zombie. your that willing to put your title on the line? So be it. if Chasm speaks to the Rock then I want him taken out. Do you understand this Zombie?
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:47 am

I Zombie chuckles and grins evily.

I Zombie: Understood! I wont disapoint you! He stands up and leaves the room with the sercurity following after him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down