United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatz visits the GM

Go down

Fatz visits the GM Empty Fatz visits the GM

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:17 pm

Jamal Fatz walks up slowly towards the GM's office, his cane tapping a rhythm on the floor. He's never visted the GM before, never really taken the time. Today it feels even more weird, what with his new clothes and all. Jamal likes the change, he's just not used to it yet. Upon reaching the door, he lifts his cane and knocks.

After hearing a muffled voice admit him entrance, Jamal steps purposefully through the door. He strides across the room, stops directly in front of the GM's desk, and plants his cane firmly on the floor with both hands grasping the diamond knob at the top.

Fatz: Greetings Ms. Winslow, I figur'd it be 'bout time I paid yo' a visit . . .

Last edited by jamalfatz on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Fatz visits the GM Empty Re: Fatz visits the GM

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:43 pm

mrs winslow nods as she rises from her desk, slinging her bag on her shoulder.

"i heard you've branched out into another venture. i would be interested in seeing your new establishment, hopefully in the next few days."

she takes a peek at the subject header of this thread, briefly frowning before refocusing on her latest visitor.

"if scrambled fatz is what i think it is, you certainly took your time getting here. i announced a deadline for the scramble match quite awhile ago, and it's lapsed. and i'm heading home for the day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:49 pm

Jamal's face twists in confusion.

Fatz: Scrambled wha? Sorry, like yo' said I been busy wit' other ventures, not sho' what yo' talkin 'bout.

Jamal reaches into his coat pocket, pulls out a gold ticket, and places it on the GM's desk.

Fatz: My new 'stablishment is called Mount Olympus, I'll be holdin' a grand openin' soon an' would like to offer yo' a VIP pass. Jamal pauses and takes a step back. Now I know we haven' gotten off to da bes' start, wit' da Riot thing an' all. I'd like to thank yo' fo' bringin' me in, wasn' gettin' along much wit' dat Riot crowd 'nyhow. Jamal gestures towards the ticket. Please 'cept dis as a token of my appreciashun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:25 pm

the general manager accepts jamal fatz's offer.

"thank you mr fatz. looking forward to it. you can expect to see me visit your new place soon. anyway, i should be going. it has been quite a day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down