United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power House visits GM

Go down

Power House visits GM Empty Power House visits GM

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:22 pm

Power House: Good afternoon.. can I have a few minutes with the GM please

Power House just looks at the secretary waiting for an answer

Back to top Go down

Power House visits GM Empty Re: Power House visits GM

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:09 pm

a short while passes before power house is led to the general manager's office.

"are you all right?" the old woman asks him. "that was a brutal beating you took from buddha."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:34 pm

Power House: I'm very much okay and I appreciate your concerns. Do you mind if I sit down?

Power House sits on an empty chair

Power House: This will be very short. I just would like to clear some things up. What is it do you have against us that makes you want to change every match that we have and add a surprise stipulation to my title defenses? Last time, you made it a ladder match against Bakla and this time around you decided that my rematch against Zombie be a cage match. I would like to think that you're only trying to make things exciting but somehow I feel differently. I hope you wouldn't mind me asking but does this have something to do with Bakla losing to Buddha?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:38 am

the general manager appears surprised at power house's question.

"as general manager it falls within my responsibilities to create and implement special match stipulations. such actions can be done whenever necessary."

"you are probably wondering why things are suddenly much more challenging, but that is because you are now a champion. everything changes once you have a championship to defend. if you are unable to handle the pressure of it all, it can totally unhinge your view of the world. just look at the recent problems of quinton jackson and dank buddha, two perfectly well-adjusted individuals who now have questionable mental stability after they both lost their championships."

"you should adjust your schedule to be better prepared to handle the competition that is coming your way. such as your title defense this coming tuesday against azagoth."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:09 pm

Power House: I knew you'd say that. And quite frankly I was really expecting you to say that. But you haven't answered my question. I wanted to know if this has got something to do with your views about Bakla and our group. If Aaron O 'Shea getting reprimanded is a part of it as it was changing my matches. Just a simple Yes or No Ma'am, no need to pull rank over here.

Power House pauses at the incredulous look coming across from the GM

Power House: I know my duties as a champion and that is to make sure I defend this belt, which I worked hard for, against all odds. I can handle that pressure and as you've seen can handle challenge. If you're that much worried about this belt going into Riot's hands then don't you think you should stop antagonizing those people who are trying to do so. You're just making it easier for them. Even having a biased ref slip by your watch.

Look I've been loyal to this company despite all the reason I could have used to justify me jumping ship. But I didn't. And rest assured that I won't. I will remain UFW. ANd I hope you don't take that against me and my group. I'll even go as far to assure you that I'll leave everything I have in that ring to defend this belt against Dank Buddha. I'm not overlooking Azagoth but I guarantee you that I'll break every bone in my body if I have to just for me to get to the PPV and knock some sense into that Buddha's head.

Power House stand and prepares to leave

Power House: So instead of worrying about where our loyalties lie, or thinking up of how to suddenly "surprise" us during our matches, or how Im gonna lose to Buddha. I suggest you focus on some other things such as how did those riotards get past security or how that ref got into this fed. 'Coz I'm telling you that after the locker room brawl last week, no one is lying low now. Riot is gonna get their asses handed to them. We will contnue to do our jobs. I suggest you start doing yours.

Power House walks out of the GMs office leaving her and strolls back to his room
[

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down