United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power House wants somebody's ass

Go down

Power House wants somebody's ass Empty Power House wants somebody's ass

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:13 am

Power House enters GM's office

Power House: Ei GM... do you have a minute?

Back to top Go down

Power House wants somebody's ass Empty Re: Power House wants somebody's ass

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:17 am

the old woman behind the big desk looks up from her paperwork.

"come in."

power house enters the general manager's office.

"what can i do for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:58 am

Power House: Im gonna make this short. I know there is a rebellion that you are trying to stop. I came here to ask for just one thing.

The old lady looked at Power House as he paused

Power House: I think you know who. AZAGOTH. He almost ended my career with that rope on fire thing that he requested. And now I want my revenge. I've made it loud and clear for a couple of weeks already that I want to smack that burning smile of his face. Yet I still haven't got it. So being the professional that I am, I will go through with my match against Funnybones this week. Im not an unprofessional crybaby like those whining Rioters are. But in exchange, I want Azagoth in a match next week. TO finally settle it all

Mrs. Winslow continues to stare at Power House, not backing down from the hatred she is seeing there

Power House: I know GM listens to your opinions and thinks highly of you. But if you can do this for me. I'll make sure to help you with your little RIOT problem. What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:45 am

mrs. winslow listens to power house's offer.

"nice to see that some people competing here can still be pretty civil about their business. i'll talk to brandon and see if we can get you what you're looking for. it may be as early as the next show. it may be on pay per view. but there is a good chance it will happen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Power House stands up and gets ready to leave. Upon reaching the door, he pauses and faces mrs. winslow again

Power House: Thank you. And rest assured you won't regret it. The sooner I get Azagoth in a match. The sooner you'll get one more RIOT police out here. Come to think about it. SK was laid out earlier, now who would do something like that....hehehehehe consider that as advanced payment.

Power House turns and leaves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down