United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power House gonna get scrambled

Go down

Power House gonna get scrambled Empty Power House gonna get scrambled

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:34 pm

Power House is seen walking towards the GM's office. He pauses in front of the door and knocks. He enters and spoke to the secretary.

Power House: Hi. I'm here to speak with Miss Winslow. She in???

Back to top Go down

Power House gonna get scrambled Empty Re: Power House gonna get scrambled

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:09 pm

a few minutes later, and the reigning united middleweight champion is face to face with the general manager.

"hello, power house. how can i help you today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:11 am

Power House sits down in one of the new chairs inside the GM's office

Power House: Azagoth did some of these things huh??? Anyways, thanks for drafting me to UFW. Not that I don't want to go to riot! but by you drafting me shows that you somehow trust me to help bring in the ratings. You see I've always given you great matches, Miss Winslow. Although, I won't take all the credit for it cause you deserve most of it by putting me in matches where I am given the chance to raise the bar. I've set new standards in those cage, ladder, inferno and other specialty matches that you've placed me in. And I thank you for those opportunities.

Power House pauses as the GM nods and appreciates the recognition at the same time wondering where all this is going

Power House: You see, I would like to appeal to your better nature once again Miss Winslow. This Saturday, it is a stroke of genius for you to come up with a scramble match. And I feel that it will be a masterstroke if you could add me into the mix. First show of the season, first scramble ever in twg history, and who knows maybe first time ever, we may have a single Middleweight and Heavyweight champ. You know I can't let a opportunity like this pass. A chance to make history and be in the ring with the most talented crowd ever. Rest assured, Miss Winslow, that I won't let you down. I don't know how long I can stand toe-to-toe against 12 other superstars. But whatever time I get in the ring, I'll make sure that those minutes that I was in the ring will be very much worth your while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:35 pm

the old woman listens to power house's pitch.

"well, you came in before the deadline, so i'll see in the scramble."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down