United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power House devastated

Go down

Power House devastated Empty Power House devastated

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:38 am

Power House music roars through the arena...

Power House walks fast down the ramp and quickly enters the ring.

Crowd boos.

Power House: WHEW! The PPV was great. So great I don't have to be a part of it. Well maybe next time. But im not here to complain and whine about that. I'll have my day under the sun someday, rather I'd come out here to address a very good friend of mine. My favorite wrestler here in UFW. Actually, he is the only wrestler I knew here. Bob.

Crowd cheers. Shouting Unleash! Unleash! Unleash!

Power House: Yes, Im here to talk about Bob. The Killjoy. (PH fakes crying) I feel so bad right now. The Dragon beat me in this very ring. He pinned my shoulders.... 1 .... 2.... 3.... HUHUHUHU The Pain!!!!!!!!! (exaggerated crying, clutching the chest) This has got to be the most painful night of my career. He beat me up with a Roll Up! (sarcastic). The most dangerous move in the entire wrestling business. The move popularized by Stone Cold when he broke his neck. Which was a legit broken neck by the way.

Some people in the audience laughs again

PH: Yeah it was real (addresses people laughing in the audience). Goddamned internet smarks always ruining my day! Anyways, I've got something to tell you Jake Long! I mean Bob The Dragon..... You... You... Took away my smile!!!! (sarcastically said again). You defeated me with such a difficult move that Im so ashamed I JUST HAVE TO BUST YOU WIDE OPEN AGAIN! 2 weeks in a row! YOU'RE BLEEDING LIKE A STUCK PIG! MAN TELL ME WHO WON THAT MATCH AGAIN?!?!?!?! I WALKED OUT ON MY OWN... YOU GOT CARRIED AWAY...WHAT A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A TOUGH GUY...

Crowd boos very loudly... cheering for Bob

PH: YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! CHEER FOR THE GOOD GUY EVEN WHEN HE's GOT HIS BRAINS CAVED IN!!!!!!!!!! Guess what.. I don't give a damn! I don't care if you don't cheer me anyways... SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE FORGOTTEN LAST LAST WEEK'S EVENT. Let me leave you with a reminder

Power House exits the ring and grabs the cameraman and drags him in the ring.
Power House brings out a sledgehammer from outside the ring preparing to hit the opponent
and he swings for a homerun hit cracking his opponent right on the head with the sledgehammer executing a MORTAL House Of Pain

PH: Now That's! GONNA LEAVE A MARK!

Back to top Go down