United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaGreatWun Knocks on the GM's Door

Go down

DaGreatWun Knocks on the GM's Door Empty DaGreatWun Knocks on the GM's Door

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:20 pm

Brandon its me DaGreatWun

I wana kno how the hell you got into contact with me as im from parts unknown???.

Im delighted to be with this company but dont your for one second think ima kiss ass to get noticed up on here, I intend to let my in ring ability do the talking and thats the way it should be.

Also i sense too much testosterone up on here where are the skirts, Female Eye candy in this business???

Also What are your plans for DaGreatWun as i have time on my hands i am able to listen

Back to top Go down

DaGreatWun Knocks on the GM's Door Empty Re: DaGreatWun Knocks on the GM's Door

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:29 pm

Brandon looks away from TheRock and gives a disturbed look towards DaGreatWun. Then looks back at TheRock

Brandon: Where the hell do I keep finding these guys? Are my scouts going to the psyche ward or the elementary school?

Brandon and TheRock look back towards DaGreatWun.

Brandon: I can find anyone I want. I have that kind of power. As far as skirts, look around. there are plenty of girls in the company. You have two interviewers and a ring announcer. I would try to stay away from the ring announcer one though. I hear she is already involved with a certain Temperedjoker. I don't think it would be in your best interest to make him mad. My plans for you are simple as well. I will put you in matches and you will wrestle. Simple enough? Thought so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:38 pm

DaGreatWun Chuckles Resisting the temptation to smack the hell out of Brandon for his unbelievable rudeness.

He gives Brandon a Stare Raises His brow and then smiles. knowing not to bite the hand that is paying his wages.

Ok Brandon "ima take heed in your words but you best wacth your mouth the way to speak to me, i aint no punk im an in ring vetran".

DaGreatWun slowly leaves the office pointing to the ring and the empty space around his waist. "My time has come" he utters then slams the door shut and walks to his locker room.

Only to find somthing that has caught his eye..................................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:45 pm

Brandon clicks on the intercom.

Secretary: Yes Mr. Pierce?

Brandon: Call my scouting team and tell them they are all fired. They have let me down again bringing these low class people into my building.

Secretary: Yes Sir. Right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down