United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blead for team Fin-ishers

Go down

Blead for team Fin-ishers Empty Blead for team Fin-ishers

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:09 am

*John Sheridan knocks to GM's door*

GM: Come in.

*John Sheridan comes in and closes the door behind and sits down*

JS: I heard you took Mr Massivo under your wings.

Gm: He is our newest recruit.

JS: Balo and Mr Massivo have a long history. They have wrestled together in the same tag team for a long time. They are strong together.. They are
opposites that completes each others. Balo takes damage and wears the opponent down and Massivo comes in and finishes them.

JS: I believe you have made a good desicion taking Massivo and we all can profit from this. I hope you can see our potential in tag team and let the boys wrestle against rest of the roster. I give you my word. You wont be dissapointed.

GM: I will think about it.

JS: I ask nothing more.

*John Sheridan stands up and nods a bit to the GM and leaves the office*

Back to top Go down

Blead for team Fin-ishers Empty Re: Blead for team Fin-ishers

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:55 am

OOC: I know it wasn't much but you shouldn't talk for other people unless they say you can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:20 am

Alexrules01 wrote:OOC: I know it wasn't much but you shouldn't talk for other people unless they say you can.

OOC: maybe for cases like this we can let it slide? the gm character was only portrayed giving a neutral answer. if the gm was made to agree/disagree with sheridan, i'd be against it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:43 am

Next time I will remember that. I have said before and say this once again.. I am not experienced roleplayer, but I will learn the rules as time goes by Smile At least I try to RP Smile

-------

*Phone in the GM:s office rings*

*GM answers*

John Sheridan: Hi its JS. I asked you for a tag match. Well you can forget that. Massivo and I decided that our road has come to its end. There is nothing more to do. We have a new partner that serves our goals better. He is not in this roster so we cant compete in this roster as a tag team. We will be competing in other arenas, but Balo still remains loyal to you. Maybe there is still something to gain from team Fin-ishers.. How about making Massivos depute match against Balo. Old friends that has become enemies? Audience loves drama.. WHAT THE.. I need to go now.. Balo got him self tangled up with gym equipment..

*Klick JS hangs up before GM could answer anything*

------

Ment to be an announcement so dindt come up with a better idea..

Back to top Go down

Blead for team Fin-ishers Empty Knock on the door...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:40 am

Mr Massivo steps into the office.

"This Sheridan sees only the green. I see only red. My red, Balos red, Sheridans red, it is all the same. I will fight my friend, and paint the ring red as a mark of our friendship. Feed the lost ones, feed the forgotten ones, the small ones, the great ones...", Mr Massivo says from the door. The GM looks busy and on his face you can see disbelief, as Mr Massivo continues ranting for a while.

"I must go and prepare. Whoever stands before me in the ring, I will fight. Blood shall run, and that is what counts."

GM shakes his head after Mr Massivo closes the door after he has left. I have to get a doorman, if this continues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down