United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag team softener

Go down

Tag team softener Empty Tag team softener

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:33 pm

"Hardcore" Cletus enters the GM's Office with his hooded DJ close behind.

Cletus: Yo Brandon, are you around? It looks like we share the same interests now and I'd love to help you out if you're down. Maybe a little softening up for a tag team that's bothering you?

Back to top Go down

Tag team softener Empty Re: Tag team softener

Post by Admin Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Brandon turns to see Cletus and the hooded DJ.

Brandon: I was begining to wonder if you were ever going to show in my office about TheRockAttitude. Are you ready to help with my little problem?
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:59 pm

Cletus: I was thinking, since I'm sure you've already got a tag team in mind to take the tag titles from the Mock Attitude and Faux-Hawk Convention, perhaps 4-Down can get their hands on one-half of the tag team champions before your team takes the titles from them?

How about Rock's significant other, Faux-Hawk? Twice now he has interfered in my matches, and rather than interfere in HIS match to cost him and Rock the titles, I'm going to take the respectable route. Yeah, I'd love to take on Rock and crush him - but at this point, I want him to have to face your cherry-picked challengers with a partner who can hardly move, suffering a humbling defeat and losing the tag team titles all in one fell swoop. Now that's 4-Down twistin' Rock like spaghetti!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:12 pm

Brandon gets a grin on his face as he looks up at Cletus.

Brandon: you and Hawk huh? Well Tommahawk has obviously choosen sides with his partner, which was to be expected. I think it's time to teach them a lesson in humility. You will face Hawk this friday. The match will be a no disqualification match. Can you handle this Cletus?
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:44 pm

Cletus: No DQ, Cletus and Hawk, now that sounds good to me. What about you, DJ, think I can handle that?

The hooded DJ opens his jacket to reveal a small boombox hidden underneath. As only a skillful DJ can, he hits the play button.

Cletus: Powers that grip the game in reversal
Now it's time to flex the skill and my verse will
Wake up the animal and spark the appetite
I will feed digestive systems from the mic
Crowd gets hype and people get ready
Twist Rock like spaghetti, boo Hawk like betty
Mystics light them up and blow out steady
A husky voice here on a high, sayin' 4-Down's ready!

Cletus: You know we just can't help ourselves. Take it easy, Brandon.

Cletus gives Brandon a handshake and the hooded DJ bows, and they exit the office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down