United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your New Tag Team Champions

Go down

Your New Tag Team Champions Empty Your New Tag Team Champions

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:55 pm

A glowing shower of sparks in the shape of a 4 explodes above the entranceway, with fireworks exploding on each side of the 4. "Hardcore" Cletus and "Master" Horn of 4-Down appear to a roaring ovation. They hold their new tag team titles up high, all smiles and throwing the 4-Down hand gesture to the crowd. They make their way down to the ring where a set of turntables, a mixer, and a microphone are set up.

Horn: I have to admit one thing to you guys.. I wasn't sure when Cletus first called me here if I would want to go back to tag team wrestling and if I would even be able to muster up the interest to take on going for these tag team titles.. but how wrong I was! This is the greatest feeling I can remember! Taking down - excuse me, taking 4-DOWN - one of the toughest combinations here in United Front in Rock & Hawk, and sharing this championship with my one and only MC, well, let me quote Cletus here and tell you: it sure is sweet like sugar, son! Now let me turn the mic over to the guy who knows how to work it right, Mr. Cletus, will you please?

Cletus: That's right, girls and boys! The reign of Rock & Hawk is officially over and a new day has dawned.. the day of 4-Down! That's right, this is not a test! We're gonna be fillin' up your minds with the thoughts of finesse! And we're letting it be known right now - any tag team that earns the right to challenge for these here belts, you can be rest assured that you will have a fair chance when you step into the ring with us. If we retain the titles, it won't be with any outside help - you won't have to worry about anything but your own talent when you face the two of us! That's what 4-Down is all about, we're all about that logical progression. And if you're the next step in the progression of the tag team division here, then your future is already set in stone! Now then.. Mr. DJ, my friend, why don't you start the music, and let me thank you once again for stepping up to the plate and helping me right the wrong. And now, all you fans, let it be known! Your mind's about, your mind's about, your mind's about to get blown!

Horn places a record on one of the tables and starts it spinning. Cletus starts dancing to the beat coming over the speakers in the arena and holds the mic up to his mouth.

Cletus: Four twenty degree click, all the way round this
Twist only when we let you find this
Mystical organism spiritualism power has arisen
Laying bait for easily tempted minds
An attempt to make all minds in time recline
Tremble down your spine as we then react
Beats red hot like toxic waste impact
To make you feel I'm metaphorically speaking
Rolling technological techniques and
Peaking the day that all people know
Of the progression existing logical
So just focus your ears upon the dopest
As Horn twists his three beat hypnosis
Closest to the musical equator
Innovating infiltrating stranger
I wouldn't blame you if you quit now
Sat down from these beats made to come around
As we take you forward bound
Get ready for the mystical reign of 4-Down!

Back to top Go down