United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co- Champions

Go down

Co- Champions Empty Co- Champions

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:25 pm

Dank walks up the Brandons door knocks and enters and see Brandon looking off into space muttering 'what do i gotta do to get rid of him...'

Dank: Evcuse me, Brandon but i was wondering what this co-champions is going to work?

Back to top Go down

Co- Champions Empty Re: Co- Champions

Post by Admin Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:22 pm

Brandon continues to type on his computer never looking up at Dank as he speaks.

Brandon: It's exactly what it sounds like. In essence you are both the champion. One of you loses then you both lose the title. Simple as that. Your belt is being delievered at the moment. If you're going to be a champion then you need to have a belt. That way you both don't have to share. Also whenever it is announced that the title is on the line, neither of you will know who is defending it until it is announced. Anything else?

Brandon continues typing.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:28 pm

Dank: Um No could you write this down for me or have your secatury do it cos, i understand. I'll need to show Chasm this to i guess since were um... partners of sorts. But hey half a champion is better then none i get in the record book hey we even get a astra by our names cool, thank Brandon I'm thinking this could work out.

Dank leaves to get a copy of the new co champion rule Brandon almost hears ther click inside Buddha's head as idea spreads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down