United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Meeting

Go down

Team Meeting Empty Team Meeting

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:06 pm

Rock'nHawk are in locker room in talks with each other.

Tommahawk: Hey, future champ, we put on a good show today. What are your thoughts about upcoming matchup with insane clown posse

Back to top Go down

Team Meeting Empty Re: Team Meeting

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:13 pm

TheRockAttitude laughs a little and locks the door.

TheRockAttitude:
TheRock knows you don't really wanna hear this... TheRock already stated what he thought about this match awhile ago. He knew it was going to come to this, THE GREATEST TAG TEAM EVER! Rock 'n' Hawk vs The Dank Jokesters. What they can do is come work for TheRock bringing him cups of tea and being his foot-rest. That's what TheRock WOULD say, but TheRock's quite serious about this match, he can't take any time from training, Rock 'n' Hawk have to train to be the best of the best, the GREATEST TAG TEAM EVER! But right now TheRock's gonna take a well deserved rest! If any jabroni tries to come in, don't unlock the door unless you wanna see some rudy poo candy ass whipped all over this locker room.

TheRockAttitude takes the key out and relaxes his eyes, as he sits on the sofa there's a knock at the door...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:28 pm

I Zombie enters the room. His eyes black as his soul

I Zombie: Are you two gonna thank me? Or do I have to do a little more to get a thanks out of you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:52 pm

Tommahawk looks at I Zombie for short time and slightly frowns

Tommahawk: You boy need to learn some manners. Did you hear any of us saying come in please or something like that? Wait, you don't need to answer that, because we all know the answer and it is NO. As for the match. Well I suppose I can say thanks. But boy don't go thinking crazy stuff like "oooohhh I saved you from your elimination in tag tournament, now you guys owe me one". Because that's not it. Rock'n'Hawk could never be defeated by such a pathetic team like Conrey and Pelin. Man just look at them they don't have even a tiny bit of synergy together. And now look at ONE OF THE GREATEST TAG TEAMS EVER TO GRACE THIS BUSINESS - Rock'n'Hawk, we work like a cohesive unit, we isolate the weakest link of the team and beat him silly.

Now you must be thinking the stuff like "But Conrey was beating both of you like kids". Well let me enlighten you Zombie. Rock'n'Hawk didn't want the match to end too quickly. Rock'n'Hawk wanted the match to drag on for a little longer. Rock'n'Hawk wanted to give the fans and the pathetic combination of Conrey and Pelin a false sense of victory and then just pry it from them. And I think that Rock'n'Hawk did the job better than anyone could've expected. Because you see, even wrestlers in locker room, namely YOU, bought it. We were just about to mount our comeback and you barged in, distracted Conrey and made our victory look shady. Now advice for the future, next time you decide to do something good for Rock'n'Hawk ask Rock'n'Hawk first if they really need it, otherwise Rock or Hawk or both of us may get angry. But before you go I will say thanks to you, for quickening the inevitable. Now does my partner have something to add to this, or maybe you Zombie will express your thought regarding this matter

OOC - sorry for such long post, I just got on a hook writing it lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:10 pm

I Zombie laughs and looks at Tommahawk. His eyes now even blacker.

I Zombie: Im sure that if every wrestler in this federation says that .... then this place would be totally different! So in your case ... I had my match in TOTAL control!! I was winning from the start! I knew he would fall off the turnbuckle!he laughs again On Friday you will see what it takes to beat Robert Conrey!! And maybe THEN youll get things under your control in this federation. And maybe ... youll start thinking about who really want to make friends with! You see when I win against Conrey next week I'll be going up against Joker in a STREET fight! And I want to introduce myself to him! So how about you lads need a little more help against Joker and Dank as well? Let me know what you think. he grins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:37 pm

Tommahawk looks taken aback by Zombie's statement a bit

Tommahawk: Friends? You say friends? Well Tommahawk has all the friends he needs, and you can see both of them Points at TheRockAttitude One of them is lounging right there And the other one is, well you are talking to him right now, that's right it is none other than the man himself - Tommahawk Then points at self

As for your proposal, well I don't know, that requires a team meeting. But I can compliment you kid. You show some business acumen, not like some certain zombies I know. We will keep you informed. Now, unless you have something else to tell ONE OF THE GREATEST TAG TEAMS EVER TO GRACE THIS BUSINESS, you are free to leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:59 am

TheRockAttitude opens an eye and points it towards Zombie.

TheRockAttitude: Rock 'n' Hawk didn't need you help, but you made our match go along even smoother than we thought, so for that TheRock says... great... TheRock's tired now so get your candy ass out of the locker room jabroni!

TheRockArttitude closes his eye again and falls into a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:37 am

The door slams open as Master H enters to interrupt the goons little tea party. He looks around the room noticing TheRockAttitude and Tommahawk looking on in disbelief that he's just entered the room with no warning.

Master H: First of all, I'm not here to congratulate you two goofy goons on your tainted victory tonight, so don't even think that for a second.

The Master looks at TheRockAttitude with anger on his face.

Master H: You, you want to continually do what you can to keep the Master down. I don't know what your problem was, but I sure as hell am going to make sure you know that I have a MAJOR problem with you and your interference in my matches.

He turns to Tommahawk and points.

Master H: And as far as you are concerned you want to get involved with the Master too do you? Well then the Master has a problem with you as well. Now I know what you have planned is to double team and beat the crap out of me, that doesn't surprise me since the only way you can win is by cheating, but I will be waiting for you both, and this time I cam prepared with a surprise up my sleeve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:39 am

Jim barges into the meeting along with everyone else.

Jim stares at Rocky and Hawk.

Jim: Hey lads how the hell are what are you doing without your heads up the backside of Brandon is it cold surprised you can stand on your own two feet you two make me sick to my stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:30 am

I Zombie looks at the two men who have just entered the room. He looks back at Rock and Tommahawk.

I Zombie: Looks like you two got more visitors. I say you two are a little popular. Wouldnt titles go nicely with "THE GREATEST TAG TEAM EVER". And also a nice new phrase ... "THE FIRST EVER UFW TAG CHAMPIONS" .. now that Rock is a nice load of pie anyone would eat. See ya' around then lads.

I Zombie walks out the room. Closing the door behind him as the loud talking from inside continues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:44 am

TheRockAttitude stands up and shouts.

TheRockAttitude: What in the BLUE HELL are you all doing in here!?, Jim, TheRock has no part of his able bodies head up Brandon's candy ass, TheRock is the Vice Gm, he could do whatever he wanted! Why would he need Brandon!? And Master H... You think you can walk in here and give your attitude to TheRock? TheRock was putting asses on seats before you were even introduced to wrestling so get all your RUDY POO CANDY ASSES OUT OF THIS LOCKER ROOM!

TheRockAttitude and Tommahawk push Master H and Jim out of the room and locks the door...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:46 am

Outside the room, Master H turns to Jim with a smile on his face.

Master H: I'd say we were getting under their skin, you'll see the pressure kick in. After they are finished with the They will get the surprise that's coming to them. Just watch the show. I GUARANTEE it!

Master H calmly walks off looking smug with himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down