United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Bakla Takes It Out on Totca's Car... AGAIN!!

Go down

Boy Bakla Takes It Out on Totca's Car...  AGAIN!! Empty Boy Bakla Takes It Out on Totca's Car... AGAIN!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:58 pm

Reaching the parking lot and still no sign of Totca, Boy Bakla headed for Totca's parking space. Well well well... It seems Totca got his car repaired... Unfortunately he's walking home again tonight... Boy Bakla thought as it took out a pair of scissors and stabbed all 4 wheels of Totca's Ferrari before going back in the building again...

Back to top Go down

Boy Bakla Takes It Out on Totca's Car...  AGAIN!! Empty Re: Boy Bakla Takes It Out on Totca's Car... AGAIN!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Azagoth where on the parking lot just passing by... when sees boy bakla scissoring the black's ferrari's wheels.... so he talks to bakla:

wow.... he's gonna be frustrated I asume...

Let me now if the next time you want something bigger....
I think you Know what I mean.....
there is no possible repair when everything turns to hell...

Back to top Go down

Boy Bakla Takes It Out on Totca's Car...  AGAIN!! Empty Re: Boy Bakla Takes It Out on Totca's Car... AGAIN!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Boy Bakla smiled at the offer... "You know what? We can start a bonfire right now... It is a little chilly tonight..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down