United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meeting with the board

Go down

meeting with the board Empty meeting with the board

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:58 am

$real is at the door and knocks it:

May i come in?

Back to top Go down

meeting with the board Empty Re: meeting with the board

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:58 am

mrs. winslow looks up from her papers.

"4real? please come in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:56 pm

I wanted to tell you that i followed your advice and have talked to Balo. He has given his forgivness to Shadow_Warrior. Can we now take him out of jail???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:57 am

mrs. winslow gives 4real a puzzled look.

"i'm not sure what you mean. even if we told the police that balo won't press charges against your brother, that's not going to persuade them to drop the case.....if they decide to prosecute."

she studies 4real's face for a reaction, not sure if he understood what she is trying to explain.

"let me put it this way: even if we tell the police that balo has forgiven your brother, if they find evidence which persuades them that a crime was committed, they will still hold shadow warrior in jail, to keep him from hurting anyone else. you have to remember, what happened took place in front of thousands of people, and was broadcast to millions of viewers. balo forgiving your brother may convince a jury to show mercy, but if the police decide there is a criminal case, he will still have to go to trial."

the old woman pauses, hoping her explanation will help clear things for 4real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:22 am

I understand what you're trying to explain. But he can say it was self defence. Sheridan atacked him first. He was only defending himself.

4Real pauses for a moment thinking what he is going to say.

Plus...i didn't wanted to get anyone involved in this but think. For example what Temperedjoker did to Darkness. We still don't know nothing about him. But anyone arrested Joker? NO. Why has Shadow to pay. He was only competing too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:32 pm

the old woman is nonplussed by 4real's persistence.

"there wasn't a funeral for darkness, no reports of joker killing him. otherwise we would be seeing the police take him away in handcuffs too."

mrs. winslow leans back in her seat.

"look, maybe the police will agree that your brother was only defending himself from mr. sheridan, and will let him go. i can't say with any certainty on this. i do hope things turn out okay for him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:45 pm

4Real takes a deep breath.

Sorry...i didn't mean to upset you. Everytime i think of Shadow on the prison i loose control. Thank you for all your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down