United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sad Meeting

Go down

A Sad Meeting Empty A Sad Meeting

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:06 pm

he called to make sure he would be first in line to meet her for the day. mrs winslow's assistant was quick to confirm his appointment.

the old woman greeted the sad man with a thin smile as he stepped into her office.

"i don' needs t'tell ya why i be 'ere. what wit'this scramble match you puttin' t'gether?"

mrs winslow leans back in her seat.

"as you can guess, we're now competing against riot! it shouldn't be the case considering we have the clearly superior roster, but the board of directors will be checking how both shows do, and the fanbase inevitably will make similar comparisons--"

"i know, but that ain't why i be 'ere. what wit'the scramble match?"

"if you let me finish, we need something big to put attention back on ufw. quite frankly, this was as big a match as i can think of. the united heavyweight champion defending the title against practically half the ufw roster."

the sad man pauses to consider mrs winslow's response.

"looks more like ya be settin' me up t'fail 'ere."

the general manager allows herself a brief smirk.

"maybe i am, after what you did at divide and conquer. but quite frankly this match is also good business. if you end the week still the champion, consider yourself perhaps the greatest wrestler to set foot in ufw."

the sad man frowns in response, but says.

"then ya can 'xpect me not t'hold anythin' back this sat'day then."

he leaves without saying another word.

Back to top Go down

A Sad Meeting Empty Re: A Sad Meeting

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:17 pm

As SadMan shuts the door, the lights flicker on and off rapidly.
SadMan stops and looks up at the lights still flickering.
As the lights go back to normal, he looks around for any signs, but nothing or no one shows up.
Shrugging it off, SadMan begins on his way as Saturday draws nearer.

Back to top Go down